*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Timer Swap
  2. Choices 3
  3. Choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1952905-Body-Swap-Story-Collection/cid/MFD75Q45F-Timer-Swap
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1952905
A collection of many body swap stories
This choice: Timer Swap  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Timer Swap

    by: messi2103
One day you wake up and go to buy something for your sweetheart. You go to the market and you see a strange store and you go in, there you see an old lady and she tells you that she knows what you want but you disrespect her by telling her everything because she seemed crazy. She gets upset with you and says she curses you and in the next 24 hours you will know your punishment for offending her. You don't believe her and the next day with your gift in hand, you were about to go to your girlfriend's house.

You were ready and just when you were about to leave you see how your mother, a 48 year old woman says goodbye to you telling you to take care of yourself, you say goodbye to her and then you see that 24 hours have passed since the incident with that witch, you think she was just talking nonsense and you see how your vision is blurred.

When you open your eyes again, you realize that you are not on the threshold but in your kitchen, besides feeling strange and you see how a familiar voice tells you goodbye mom I'll be back later. You look up and it was your own body, you do not know what is happening and in the reflection of a pot you see the reflection of your mother, you think it is a silly dream and you touch your chest feeling weird but it seemed very real to be a dream. Then you hear in your mind the voice of the witch, telling you that she cursed you to change your body with the person closest to you every 24 hours for all your life and that you will never find the cure.

You are scared because somehow you are in your mother's body and it seems that she is not in yours and you don't know what to do.

You have the following choices:

1. telling your friend everything

*Noteb*
2. living your mother's life

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 messi2103 (UN: c3jo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MrSqueejee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1952905-Body-Swap-Story-Collection/cid/MFD75Q45F-Timer-Swap