*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1950053-Brian-Griffin-Becomes-A-Slave-GP-Award/cid/2488059-Jasper-Brians-gay-cousin
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by GDog
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1950053
Poor Brian becomes a slave for someone! (100 GP for each chapter of content)
This choice: Jasper (Brian's gay cousin)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jasper (Brian's gay cousin)

    by: Unknown
Brian smiled as he knew his cousin was coming for a surprise visit but little did he know that this visit would change his life entirely.

In the morning, Brian woke up in Stewies room and heard voices downstairs and he could overhear his cousins voice but he couldn’t make out what they were saying. He got up and headed downstairs to see Jasper handing Peter about 50 bucks.

Peter would then turn around and see Brian standing there and speak up “it was nice knowing you buddy but I need some beer.” Peter had just sold Brian to his own cousin for a lowsy 50 Bucks. Before Brian could speak, Jasper clipped a leash to Brian’s collar. Brian struggled in his cousins grip.

Jasper would then force Brian to the ground and place Brian’s nose on his asshole. “Sniff it Cousin. Sniff your masters ass”. Brian was in complete shock, he never saw this side of Jasper before.

Brian would then say, “hell no. I’m not doing that. Let me go Jasper”

Jasper would then sigh in disappointment, “oh it’s going to be a long drive home.” Jasper would then rip a long fart right into Brian’s nostrils and drag him to his car. Once they got in, Jasper would sit on Brian’s face, “make this easy cousin. Sniff my ass, do what I say and I won’t have to punish you.” Jasper would then start the car and head for Los Angeles.

“Screw you Jasper! I’m not going to be your Slave,” Brian would say angrily.

Jasper would growl in anger and thought of Brian’s punishment...

You have the following choices:

1. Show Brian why the rice queen is also the gassiest queen

2. Turn Brian into a toilet for the car ride

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
GDog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1950053-Brian-Griffin-Becomes-A-Slave-GP-Award/cid/2488059-Jasper-Brians-gay-cousin