*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1950053-Brian-Griffin-Becomes-A-Slave-GP-Award/cid/3406696-Turn-Brian-into-a-toilet-for-the-car-ride
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by GDog
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1950053
Poor Brian becomes a slave for someone! (100 GP for each chapter of content)
This choice: Turn Brian into a toilet for the car ride  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Turn Brian into a toilet for the car ride

    by: tastem55
"Ooh~ All that Thai food is pushing down south and it's really straining against my backdoor eheh"

Jasper shifted his weight backwards on Brian and leaned to the side, cutting a particularly squeaky and nasty fart down his throat. Judging by the sound and smell of that last fart, he had quite the hefty brown present to deliver to his cousin.

"I haven't had to drop a load this bad since I cruised through Miami! Three days of club food and tequila shots all coming out at once, what a night! Ooh I'm nasty!!"

Jasper cut another squeaky fart before his brown eye pushed outwards, exposing the dark brown head of the load he'd been saving for his Cuz all day. Giving it another push, his log slowly began to crown past his ring and the full smell of his work hit Brian's nose, the reality of his situation finally setting in.

"Hnngh... I've been eating so much and holding this in just for you Brian~ I... gnnngh wanna know if you can tell which restaurant from the food court makes up a majority of this load~ Make a game out of it huh?~"

The thick, knobby log crawled out slowly, the crackling and muffled car sounds being the only noise audible. Jasper's loaf was finally out far enough to make contact with Brian's tongue, much to his chagrin. The thick log impacted his mouth and slowly began coiling in Brian's mouth as small pockets of farts escaped around his still birthing masterpiece.

"Aaaaalmost done Cuz, y'know I've seen what you did on the lawn, guess we've got that in common huh? You can lay em just like me Eheh~"

With a thick bellowing fart Jasper pinched the log off into Brian's mouth as he swallowed the steaming mass with one dreadful gulp. The size and consistency had left Jasper with the conundrum of how to clean up his moneymaker. One on hand he could mark his cousin as his with a nice face tattoo from his logcutter. He ALSO had brought Brian's latest screenplay to tease his cousin about, but the thought of using it as toilet paper for his nasty dumper was also tantalizing.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Give Brian's head a nice brown stripe

*Noteb*
2. Proofread Brian's script with Jasper's butthole

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tastem55 (UN: tau935 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GDog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1950053-Brian-Griffin-Becomes-A-Slave-GP-Award/cid/3406696-Turn-Brian-into-a-toilet-for-the-car-ride