*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1950053-Brian-Griffin-Becomes-A-Slave-GP-Award/cid/3420087-Show-Brian-why-the-rice-queen-is-also-the-gassi
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by GDog
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1950053
Poor Brian becomes a slave for someone! (100 GP for each chapter of content)
This choice: Show Brian why the rice queen is also the gassiest queen  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Show Brian why the rice queen is also the gassi...

    by: tastem55
Settling in for the car ride, Jasper ground his ass further into Brian's face, his doughy fat butt working the smell of his business end directly into Brian's face. The only thing Brian could smell was the brown eye of his cousin and the scents of the farts he had surely been blowing all day. Brian could barely see over Jasper's asscrack, his puckering stinkhole barely in view flexing passively on his face.

"Oh honey, you have no IDEA the amount of Korean barbecue I've been feeding this pretty face lately. The sesame oil is a GIFT but it gives me some greasy, meaty farts eheh. Let me show you what that oil does to my butt tunnel with a hands-on exercise. OOH I'm nasty!"

Brian could see past Jasper's tail that his back was arching, obviously straining as his pucker flexed on his face as a long, squeaky fart slowly aired out of his backend. The smell was obviously oily, he was definitely warned, and it was almost like he could taste the food his cousin had obviously been binging. Whether his cousin had been binging because of his more decadent tastes or just to fuel up his butt for his cousin remained to be seen. Jasper cut another beefy fart onto Brian's face, further cementing his ass-smell into his cousin that he'd be smelling for weeks.

"Ooooh, I feel a nice greasy one coming on, get ready to get vis-à-vis with my moneymaker Cuz~"

Jasper scooted his sweaty rump backwards, grinding his crack sweat across his face spreading the smell around even further. His winking butthole was directly over Brian's mouth, and also out of his view as well. Brian's fears grew exponentially larger when he could no longer see his cousin's hole, afraid what he was going to do.

"Here's the deal hun, stick your tongue riiiiight against my hole for this next blast or I'm gonna make this waaaay worse for ya~"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Brian obeys and eats the next fart

*Noteb*
2. Brian disobeys and gets things made MUCH worse

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tastem55 (UN: tau935 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GDog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1950053-Brian-Griffin-Becomes-A-Slave-GP-Award/cid/3420087-Show-Brian-why-the-rice-queen-is-also-the-gassi