*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1949796-Yu-gi-oh-Tickling/cid/3148898-Leos-Attraction-Laugh-on-the-Race-Track
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Bob
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1949796
Tickle the girls/cards from yu-gi-oh
This choice: Leo  •  Go Back...
Chapter #62

Leo's Attraction: Laugh on the Race Track

    by: Flash
After the two brothers got off to calm themselves down, Leo jumped on, along with another kid just slightly younger then him. The two looked at each other with a competitive gaze and the game booted up. Once the race started, the boys ended up so focused on the race, they didn't noticed a small compartment in front of them open. Small gloved hands came out, and started tickling their bellies and ribs.

Both kids burst into laughter but did their best to keep their cars on the roads. Thankfully for leo, he loved having his belly tickled, so this wasn't too big a deal for him. As for the kid next to him, he was already hysterical, his belly being a clear weak spot. Unlike leo, who was staying in place despite laughing so hard, he was squirming around, unable to keep still. His car crashed constantly, as he was laughing too hard to focus.

Leo laughed louder the longer this went on, as sensitive as his belly was, he was enjoying the torture, only wishing there were more hands. As and you shall receive as some of the other's boy friend's decided to make it fair, and tickled leo's ribs and sides. Leo fell into silent laughing fits, but somehow still didn't crash, at least not that much. Despite leo being triple teamed, his opponents still seemed to be in more agony as he had let go of the wheel, his belly being far too ticklish for him to continue. Eventually, leo crossed the finished line, winning the race.

Soon enough he left the attraction and met up with luna. After heling leo breathe, they decided to see how patty was enjoying her attraction.

You have the following choice:

*Noteb*
1. Patty

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Flash (UN: speedquirk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bob has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1949796-Yu-gi-oh-Tickling/cid/3148898-Leos-Attraction-Laugh-on-the-Race-Track