*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Another Race (Orc, Elf, Etc.)
  2. What are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1949767-Fantasy-Love/cid/1767153-Another-Race-Orc-Elf-Etc
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1949767
Play as an certain race or mythical creature and fall in love with somebody!
This choice: Another Race (Orc, Elf, Etc.)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Another Race (Orc, Elf, Etc.)

    by: dragoness seeker
So you want to spice it up? Well, they are plenty of other choices.

Become an elf can be fun, if you can handle the arrogrance. Of course, they are many type of elves..

If you want to be tough and strong, Why don't you try an Orc.

Dwarves may be sercetive, but alway having extra equipment is useful.

They are so many choice for half breeds, half-elf, Half Orc, Mul (half dwarf), Banes (Orc and elf), Bearded elves (elves and Orc) Etc..

For your information, Furries or Anthros, if you prefer, such as Dragonmen, Khajit (cat-like) Vul (wolf-like) and etcs are acceptable member races of Role playing games, such as Dugeon and Dragon, The Eldar Scrolls, etc, some don't complain to me about that. That said, try to keep it with Rpg rules. Specifly don't have some eighty different anthro species as your NPCs, (there should be more than 10).Each of the species should have a backstory.

They shouldn't be lump up in one group. For example, The cat-like anthro could enjoy be in the companies of Dwarves, but dislike being about Dragonmen.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dragoness seeker (UN: tharris2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wraiten has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1949767-Fantasy-Love/cid/1767153-Another-Race-Orc-Elf-Etc