*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1949215-Babysitting-my-sister/cid/1850867-Playing-House-to-Playing-Alice-in-Wonderland
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1949215
A teenage boy gets more than he bargained for during babysitting
This choice: A Small Cookie in a box that read, "EAT ME" (You Give it to her.)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Playing House to Playing Alice in Wonderland?

    by: RedAce
While waiting in the room entrance in Kelsey's playhouse, while she set up the table. You found a small box, you picked it up and upon opening it, you found a cookie with the writing, "Eat Me" you thought this was odd and upon checking it, it didn't smell funky or looked funky, you were about eat it, but then figured it would be better to give to Kelsey since she might be sad you had a cookie and you didn't give it to her. Plus you weren't a fan of sweets anyways. You hear Kelsey announcing that the table is set and you walk into kitchen and you sit across from her. But before she begun her little game of pretend, you hand her the little box you found.

"What is this big brother?" Kelsey asked kindly.

"Oh, well umm, it's a gift for being such a cool little sister." you said.

Kelsey smiles and starts to chomp down on the cookie, while you think to yourself, "Oh boy... some of the stuff I say. Oh well, she has been pretty good now, so maybe she deserves a treat, though I can't put my figure on where I've seen that sort of cookie before, I know I've read it somewhere..." But you decided to drink your pretend tea. As you do however... Kelsey starts to feel a little odd as she holds her gut. But her pain seems to dissipate as quickly as it came. She sits up and starts to feel herself stretching slowly upwards! Her dress begins to start tugging everywhere and...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RedAce (UN: redacegod350 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MaskedMark has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1949215-Babysitting-my-sister/cid/1850867-Playing-House-to-Playing-Alice-in-Wonderland