*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1949215-Babysitting-my-sister/cid/2174682-You-Recognize-where-youve-seen-that-cookie
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1949215
A teenage boy gets more than he bargained for during babysitting
This choice: You Recognize where you've seen that cookie and your sis grows (Fast)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You Recognize where you've seen that cookie...

    by: amber420
Kelsey starts to very quickly swell out all over. She stares helplessly at you as she eyes rise up. With a loud rip the front of Kelsey's dress tears open and she lets out a yelp as she breaks the chair under her. Kelsey has her legs spread open and you can see her very tight frilly panties. Her body continues to fill the kitchen at a very quick rate. It hasn't even been 30 seconds and she is larger than 9 feet on the ground. Her panties snap as she feels her head violently hit the ceiling and go through it. You stare in shock as Kelsey's naked body grows and presses into you. You can feel the soft warmth of her legs and notice her privates are growing near to you. Kelsey lets out a moan and grabs her stomach as she speeds up growing.

The house rumbles as she bursts through the roof. Kelsey is larger than a two story house and showing no sign of slowing. You stare up as her head goes up more and more. Kelsey tries to scan the area with her eyes and they dart around trying to take in everything. She stands up and you guess she is over 100 feet tall and expanding. She keeps growing all over and starts to damage the area from the weight of her body. She doesn't notice as her attention is on the fact that the world seems to be shrinking around her.

Kelsey could feel her body was not growing and had she the ability to measure would realize she was 500 feet tall. Everything around her was tiny and the once bigger people looked like bugs. Kelsey looked around and said to herself "Curious-er and curiouser." To quote Alice. Kelsey knew the same thing happened in Alice in wonderland but didn't expect herself to grow like Alice. Kelsey didn't realize she had destroyed her home under her massive growing body but you had managed to be protected by how near her you were. Kelsey looked around and decided...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. she needed to make sure you were safe

2. Kelsey tries to grow again

3. Kelsey

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 amber420 (UN: amberable at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MaskedMark has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1949215-Babysitting-my-sister/cid/2174682-You-Recognize-where-youve-seen-that-cookie