*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1949215-Babysitting-my-sister/cid/2526224-Her-growth-stops-for-now
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1949215
A teenage boy gets more than he bargained for during babysitting
This choice: Her growth stops... for now.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Her growth stops... for now.

    by: ronathan
"Woah, I'm feeling really strange big brother." Setting down your imaginary tea to look at your sister you could tell something was off. She looked... taller. Not by much mind you, but definitely a few inches taller than you remembered her being. People don't just grow instantly like that though. Did she have a small growth spurt overnight and you're just now noticing?

"Am I just imagining it or do you look taller Kelsey?"

"Huh?! You think I really grew?" Kelsey responded, shocked.

"Yeah. You might have grown overnight. Here let's go and measure you." Quickly you rise up from your chair to grab the tape measure on the other side of the kitchen. Meanwhile Kelsey runs up to the nearby wall and straighten ups her posture in anticipation. Measuring her head from toe you quickly find out that your suspicions are correct. 4'8". That's a complete 4 inches more than she was yesterday. She must of had a hell of a growth spurt last night. Unless something else was causing her to grow this fast. It couldn't have been that cookie, could it? "Wow Kelsey, you're just over 4'8", you're growing like a weed these days."

"Oh my gosh, really!" Kelsey yelled in excitement, "That's awesome! If this keeps up I might be the tallest girl in my class next year." You can't help but feel happy for her but you also can't seem to shake a weird feeling deep inside your gut. Was it... worry? If that cookie did in fact cause her to grow who is it to say it couldn't make her grow even more later on? You try to brush off the thought. It'll probably leave her system in the next day or two and even if she did grow some more she probably wouldn't get too tall, right? And that is assuming the cookie made her grow in the first place, she probably just grew overnight. Probably.

"How about we go ahead and finish our game, the tea is probably getting cold."

"Oh! You're right big bro, let's go play." Both of you return to the table and continue playing. Just seeing how happy she has become playing with you, you decide to play with her a bit longer than you usually did. After over three hours of tea parties, movies, and general games like tag or hide and seek, the two of you decide to call it quits and head back inside the real house. Although you're wide awake your sister on the other hand decides to rest a little bit and takes a nap. Meanwhile you go back to watching TV on the couch, already putting your suspicions on your sister's sudden growth in the back of your mind as you go and watch your favorite shows.

Is there anything different about Kelsey when she wakes up?

You have the following choices:

1. No, she's still 4'8".

2. Yes! She had another growth spurt.

3. Reader's choice.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ronathan (UN: ronathan2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MaskedMark has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1949215-Babysitting-my-sister/cid/2526224-Her-growth-stops-for-now