*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Android 21
  2. Choose your character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1949119-Absorption-to-the-Multiverse/cid/FK86K8537-Android-21
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1949119
A character with the ability to absorb gains the means to travel to the multiverse.
This choice: Android 21  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Android 21

    by: Sacred Sun
A tall, curvy scientist with long, bushy auburn hair and glasses, Android 21 is described as thus. Her left middle finger has a gold ring on it, and her nails are black. Her ensemble consists of hoops earrings, a sleeveless, short minidress with a high neck and a checkered pattern in blue and red, opaque black tights, matching black detached arm sleeves, and gold-tipped ankle heel boots in blue on the left foot and red on the right. Android 21 retains her curvaceous shape in her natural form, but her complexion changes pink, her hair turns pinkish-white, her ears become pointed, her eyes change depending on whether her evil side takes over, and she grows a tail.

Android 21's mentality has been harmed by her intense and agonizing hunger, resulting in the manifestation of two distinct personalities. Her evil side takes more and more control the longer she goes without food. The attributes of the Majins are akin to her gluttonous drive for "devouring" formidable fighters, which she gained when Buu's cells were put to her body. Her good side is friendly with Good Buu, most likely because of their similar physiology and mutual enjoyment of sweets. She can absorb various life forms, just as Majin Buu and Cell, and then devour them to grow her power by transforming them into sweets.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Post-Clone-Snacks arc (where she doesn't lose to the heroes!)

*Noteb*
2. Tournament of Power

*Noteb*
3. Another Planet

*Noteb*
4. Another Realm/Galaxy

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sacred Sun (UN: madhavji at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Destructive has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1949119-Absorption-to-the-Multiverse/cid/FK86K8537-Android-21