*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cell in the future
  2. Cell
  3. Choose your character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1949119-Absorption-to-the-Multiverse/cid/3471966-Cell-in-the-future
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1949119
A character with the ability to absorb gains the means to travel to the multiverse.
This choice: Cell in the future  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Cell in the future

    by: Destructive
After Cell departed to the past through Trunks' time machine. Another one of Gero's hidden lab activates. No longer detecting Cell's presence on the planet the supercomputer activates another bio-android model, named Celline. Her purpose is to be mass-producer, thru breeding with the Cell in order to create an army, but in the off chance Cell perished, Celline would take over his role.

Celline lacks anything abilities Cell possess aside from the basics, flight, and absorption, due to Cell being prioritized more than her. She makes this issue up by gaining the abilities of those she absorbs including their memories and thought. Due to being modelled as a female and breeder she can only absorb females.

That doesn't matter much to her as there is barely any life left on the planet thanks to the Androids, but fortunately for her the supercomputer was able to make a duplicate time machine, but this one possess the ability to travel through dimensions.

"Gero, may be a fool, but a smart fool none the less.", Celline said to herself as the supercomputer shuts itself down after using the last of it's power to finish the machine. " I could go now, but who knows how strong the inhabitants are in the other dimension. I suppose I could take what's left on this miserable rock and take what I can get."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Clean up this era, before leaving

*Noteb*
2. Leave immediately

*Noteb*
3. Next story

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Destructive (UN: generalbass at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Destructive has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1949119-Absorption-to-the-Multiverse/cid/3471966-Cell-in-the-future