*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lick them
  2. 2) Neji Hyuga
  3. 3) Hinata Hyuga.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1947864-Naruto-boys-are-foot-slaves/cid/1661201-Lick-them
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1947864
male characters from the famous manga "Naruto" are submitted to the superior female sex
This choice: Lick them  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Lick them

    by: Khazadummo
"Lick them you worm!" said Hinata with an amused and threatening face.
"I hope you are joking, little flawed snooty girl!" Said neji getting angrier and angrier.
"Take your stupid dirty feet off of my face NOW! Or i'll kick your ass and you will remeber it for the rest of your useles life!" Said Neji putting Hinata's feet apart.
"What? How can't you understand? You are my doggy now! A bad doggy at the moment! I'll teach you how to behave with your mistress stuip pet!" Said Hinata with a look sure of herself.

Hinata did three rapid seals with her hand a neji's sing in the forehead lit, with the consequence that Neji screamed in pain putting his head about his head.

"Aaaah! aaahh! My head is exploding! My body is aching so much!" Said Neji rolling in the floor "Please make it stop! PLEASE!"
"Will you be obedient? Will you humiliate your self just for my fun? Will ytou pay for the rest of your stupid life for the humiliations you did to me till now? Said Hinata screaming like a chief of ninja army.
"aaah! rrrgggh! No! I can't kneel at your feet" Said Neji with the last spark of proudness that his will could give him, saing this he tried with his last strengths to hit hinata with a gentle punch , but of course the pain made him miss her.
"You are so arrogant! Prostrate yourself to my superiority" She Said and she did again the seal adding another hand seals that increased Neji's pain.
"Please stop! Make it stop! I don't want to die!" Siad Neji Crying
"Then humiliate your self! Lick the sole of my right foot, for the heel to the top of my toes! Do it! Admit that you are just a pathetic loser! And the pain will be over!" Said Hinata in an insolent tone.

Neji took Hinata's right foot and while he was writhing for the sorrow he licked Hinata's sole collecting all the dirty in his mouth.
After something like ten full foot licking Hinata did some other seals and Neji pain stopped.
Neji was exausted but he got on licking the sweat and the dirt for Hinata's feet.

"Wait slave, i'm tired stay there in the floor, i'm taking a chair" Said Hinata with a happy face

Hinata took a chair and she put neji's chest between the anterior legs of the seat, then she put her feet on her slave face.
"You can carry on your task my foot-servant" Said the hyuga girl to his cousin

Neji continued to lick her feet as long that seemed to him an eternity.
Every centimeter of Hinata's soles had been cleaned from Neji's tongue, the top of Neji's tongue was becoming a whole with his mistress foot-wrinkles, the stench of his owner feet the only air for his nose,

"Well my feet are now clean, but I'm not happy for today , i want to humiliate you some more for having resisted to your goddess!" Said Hinata laughing
"And now you will...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. be trampled and then gagged for my feet"

2. be humiliated with my friend"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Khazadummo (UN: khazadummo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Khazadummo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1947864-Naruto-boys-are-foot-slaves/cid/1661201-Lick-them