*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. During the Movie
  2. "You invited me"
  3. Ian McCormick
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946981-The-possession-blowpipe/cid/2567335-During-the-Movie
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1946981
Using a blowpipe to take over someone else their body. GP's for chapters.
This choice: During the Movie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

During the Movie

    by: possess_manes
         A scream! The tacking of high heel shoes. The glint of the muderer’s axe.

         “This movie’s stupid” Frankie remarked.

         “What, I like it.”

         “You’re just like my brother. It’s surprising he’s still sleeping after all that.”

         Your old body was slouched on Frankie’s bed. It’s still alive but without a soul inside it, it’s just an empty husk. Although, it is weird to see your own body without you inside it.

         “That ending is stupid.”

         “Yeah...” You trailed off. The movie was subpar to what we have today. But you liked the practical effects they used those days.

         “Can you help me carry my brother to his bed?”

         “Sure.”

         You never realized how heavy you are. Ian has some lean meat inside him but that wasn’t enough to keep you from seweating beads. And it looks like Frankie had the worst of it. He was red all over and you swore you heard one of his joints pop.

         Both of you were huffing as you laid down your old body onto the floor of your room. Both of you non-verbally decided to leave you there. Not like you are going to be inconvenienced by it.

         “So wanna sleep now? I don’t have spare blankets so you could sleep on mine.”

         “How about we both sleep on your bed?”

         “Oh. Ok.” Frankied raised his indexes and fonddled with them. You know he is getting embarassed. “Also, I’ve been meaning to ask you.”

         “About what?”

         “Can we like, ummm... cuddle?”

         “Jesus we had sex already. We could cuddle all night if you want me to.”

         Frankie smiled.

----

         You pulled the blanket closer and draped them all ver your body. Ian probably wasn’t to having an air-conditioned room so it’s really cold inside Frankie’s room.

         “You look like a cocoon.” Frankie said. He jumped on the bed and wrapped you with his arms. He closed his eyes and inhaled. “You smell good.”

         “I’m sweating cold bullets.”

         Frankie forcefully wriggled himself inside your cocoon. His body was on top of your. His hands roamed your torso and touched you in the most intimate places. Your cheeks flushed redder and more so when he breathed beside your neck.

         “I’m so jealous of you.” Frankie said.

         “Why?”

         “You have a cute face.”

         “Really?” You know Ian’s cute. But you think it’s safe to play the oblivious type for now.

         “Yeah. Girls want to be friends with me jsut so they can get closer to you.”

         “Then don’t be friends with them. Don’t let yourself become a stepping stone for something they can’t reach.”

         “That’s deep dude.”

         He pecked you on the cheek and cuddled you harder.

         “So are we boyfriends now?” Frankie asked.

         “Let me think.”

         The both of you stared in the ceiling and trailed your topics on far away yet interconnected discussion. You never felt closer to your brother. It was as if, you are getting to know him better in a clearer light. Ada

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The Morning After

*Noteb*
2. Return to your Body

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 possess_manes (UN: space_man2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sonic42 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946981-The-possession-blowpipe/cid/2567335-During-the-Movie