*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. travelling
  2. a long day's rest
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/194652-The-Massage-parlour/cid/64820-travelling
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #194652
Let your troubles roll away
This choice: a poster advertising a new massage place just off town  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

travelling

    by: knight life
The most restful view she had seen for a long time. it was one of those beautiful woodland views, with soft verdent green grass
rolling out forever, in the distance she could almost hear the faint trickling sound of a trickling stream as the glint of the sun fell upon the trees and dispersed down in shafts of light. oh this is like pure heaven thought Jenny, as she felt herself pulled into the middle of the scene.

Ahem! "Excuse me " came the voice Jenny was jolted from her musings and brought into reality. "Oh" she bluted out all nerviously. " You look kind of faraway there for a moment, was it nice thoughts?". As Jenny looked up she saw the most melting blue eyes she'd ever seen " oh it was lovely" she said " I was umm looking at that poster behind you" Her traveling companion turned round and smiled. " ah yes I know that place quite well it's a nice massage place just outside town, in fact they have a special deal going at present so I see" " oh yes so I see that's interesting, might just try that soon the way I feel now at anyrate"
"why are you feeling streesed?" Jenny went on to tell her traveling friend some of the story of her day
Then the train pulled up at the next stop

You have the following choices:

1. Jenny got out at her stop

2. they both got out togerther

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 knight life (UN: terry1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
knight life has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/194652-The-Massage-parlour/cid/64820-travelling