*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1940376-A-Little-Living-Toy/cid/1685624-Break-the-silence-cruelly-terrorize-and-taunt-
by Stars
Rated: GC · Interactive · Dark · #1940376
A teenage girl finds a miniature world and makes an unwilling tiny person her pet.
This choice: Break the silence cruelly (terrorize and taunt her)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Break the silence cruelly (terrorize and taunt ...

    by: Stars
         Anna grinned with sadistic satisfaction. She hungrily licked her plush lips as she stared at the pathetic bug that had once most likely referred to herself as a human being. Anna took great pleasure dwelling on the thought of Jourdyn's blood curdling terror and reality shattering realizations upon the events that had transpired today. The girl was probably scared out of her wits, moments from having a mental break. If she didn't, Anna was going to make her break.
         "Well hello there, you disgusting little bug." Anna snarled at Jourdyn, gripping the glass prison so tightly it threatened to shatter in her hand. Jourdyn's head bolted upward, her eyes wild with terror, her eyes transfixed on the cruel brown eyes of her tormentor. She couldn't break the stare no matter how hard she tried, tears slipping down her already slick cheeks. She felt her mouth open as a scream issued forth, one like she had never done before. This scream was a blood curdling, ear piercing scream of terror. Her heart beat faster and faster as what she was seeing sunk into her memory. Her breathing quickened as she scrambled backwards to the edge of the glass, her fists beating furiously and even beginning to bleed as she desperately tried to escape from what she assumed would be the earthly equivalent of Hell.
         "P-please don't hurt me. P-please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please." Jourdyn begged. Anna's brow furrowed in confusion for a moment. She could here this tiny thing even when she was speaking at her quietest. Anna merely looked to her right and chalked it up to one of the race's traits.
          "Oh, don't worry, I won't hurt you." Anna replied.
         "Th-thank you..." Jourdyn whispered gratefully.
         "... Much." Anna finished, her ear to ear grin flashing Jourdyn a dangerous view of Anna's sharp white teeth. Jourdyn's breathing deepened, becoming even more panicked as she began to slam her entire body against the glass, hopelessly struggling to just get away from this twist of fate.
         "No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no...." Jourdyn cried out through sobs. Anna did not reply, she merely laughed uproariously.
         "Now..." Anna plucked Jourdyn from the glass by her wrists as Jourdyn kicked, screamed, and cried. She held Jourdyn in front of her face. "You shall never address me by name. Ever. To you, I am Mistress or Puppeteer, for that's all you are." Anna paused, then began to slowly rip off Jourdyn's clothing until she hang naked, shivering, and humiliated. Anna picked up an open metal link with a smaller hoop meant for a lead and brought it near Jourdyn's neck.
         "No! No! Please!" Jourdyn screamed as the metal link was placed around her neck and closed with pliers, effectively collaring her.
         "There... Doesn't that look nice?" Anna asked Jourdyn merely sobbed and weakly thrashed in protest.
         "Why... Wh-Why... Why... Are... You... Doing... This... To me?" Jourdyn gasped through sniffles and sobs.
         "Because..." Anna answered teasingly. Anna's tone and demeanor suddenly turned harsh and serious. "Because you're everything I've ever wanted to be. Because you're gorgeous, model-esque, everybody's friend, have perfect grades, every boy wants you, and I'm just the homely loser who everyone avoids like she's got the plague and leprosy, and who no one would touch even with a ten foot pole! People mock me, tell me I'm ugly, worthless, nothing, will never amount to anything, am a waste of space, and--" Anna stopped to catch her breath, her face now red and her cheeks streaked with tears, "A-and when everyone keeps insisting... You start to believe it yourself." Anna's expression hardened again as she pulled out a large, heavy, black lockbox and opened the lid. Anna dangled Jourdyn over the box by one wrist before releasing and sending her sprawling on the hard bottom of the box.
         "No! Please, I'm sorry! I'm sorry they did that to you! I'm sorry--" Jourdyn begged as she saw the giant reach towards the box's lid, preparing to close it. "Please! Please don't leave me alone! Please! I'll-I'll... I'll be your friend! I'll give you what they never did! Please! You're beautiful! You're wonderful! You--"
         "And you're lying through your teeth to save your ass." Anna sneered as she started to lower the box's lid.
         "No! No, please! Please! Please believe me! I--" was all Jourdyn could get out before the lid slammed down, the force of it knocking Jourdyn off her feet. Jourdyn sat dejectedly as she heard the heavy locks move into place, trapping her in darkness. Jourdyn let more tears slip from her eyes as she ran her hand along her new collar and whispered one last desperate plea. "Please..." As Jourdyn's eyes adjusted to the dark she saw a large black tube about a foot in length running into the box through a hole drilled in the side. Jourdyn put her hand against it and felt a steady stream of air being pumped into the box, making sure whatever was int there didn't suffocate. Jourdyn curled up and sobbed as she realized she would be here for a very, very long time.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Stars (UN: perfect_angel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Stars has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1940376-A-Little-Living-Toy/cid/1685624-Break-the-silence-cruelly-terrorize-and-taunt-