*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1940376-A-Little-Living-Toy/cid/1622696-Break-the-silence-kindly-and-gently
by Stars
Rated: GC · Interactive · Dark · #1940376
A teenage girl finds a miniature world and makes an unwilling tiny person her pet.
This choice: Break the silence kindly and gently  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Break the silence kindly and gently

    by: Stars
         Anna smiled brightly, hoping to cheer up the tiny trapped in the glass. No such luck. Anna fully knew why. Her bit of "fun" during those nightmares combined with the sleep deprivation and what Jourdyn had experienced earlier would really take a toll on anyone. Jourdyn sat in the glass with her knees to her chest, her head buried in her crossed arms. She was sobbing in fear, she knew that for whatever reason she was here, it wasn't good. She lifted up her head and looked her captor in the eyes, mascara streaking her cheeks in black rivulets.
         "Wh-what do you want from me?..." She whispered so quietly she wasn't sure the giant had heard her. "P-please don't hurt me..." she added.
         "I won't," the giantess assured her. "Jourdyn."
Jourdyn sat there in shock, her already tense body had locked into place and she began to hyperventilate.
         "Wh-WHAT did you say?!" Jourdyn hissed through panicked breaths.
         "I said, 'I won't, Jourdyn.'" the giantess repeated herself.
         "Ah...Ah!" Jourdyn began to scream and cry. "Oh, no, no, no, no, no!"
         "What is it? What's wrong?" Anna asked gently.
         "Y-you..." Jourdyn croaked. "Wh-who ARE you?! How do you...How do you know who I am?!"
         "I know a lot of things, Jourdyn." Anna replied casually. "One day, I noticed you, and from that moment onward, I knew that you would be PERFECT." Anna had a strange sort of sparkle in her eyes now.
         "P-perfect for...what?" Jourdyn asked, still unsure if she really wanted to know the answer.
         "Why, isn't it obvious? YOU are going to be my pet. The minute I set my eyes on you, I KNEW. I KNEW that you were the one. I KNEW that no one else would do. I HAD to have you. And so...here you are."
         "B-but...but...You can't do this to me!" Jourdyn protested. "I'm a human being!"
         "Oh..." Anna began to laugh and shook her head condescendingly. "No...no, you're not."
         "Wh-what?!" Jourdyn stuttered. Her head was reeling, this was all too much to take in. Disturbing nightmares that left her sleepless for weeks, being captured by a giantess who ripped her away from her home, the giant girl being aware of who Jourdyn was, being told she was going to be made into a pet, and now being told she wasn't human. Jourdyn was beginning to hope that this was just another dream. "N-no! Not true, not true, not TRUE!" she screamed.
         "Well, believe what you want. But, you'll never leave me. You'll be mine for the rest of your life."
         "N-no...Please..." Jourdyn whimpered.
         "Oh, don't worry. I'll take good care of you. I'll feed you, bathe you, maybe even...pleasure you a little. Maybe if you're really good..."
Jourdyn was terrified. She couldn't escape this captivity, and the prospect of being naked in front of this beast sickened her.
         "N-no..." Jourdyn tightly shut her eyes and balled her fists. Hot tears poured from her eyes as she waited for the nightmare world to disappear. She beat her fists against her temples and screamed when she realized that this world was all too real. "No, no, no, no, NO!" Jourdyn collapsed in a heap, weakened, her tears staining her clothes.
         "Shhh...It'll be okay." Anna gently stroked Jourdyn on the back. Picking up Jourdyn by her sides, taking care not to hurt her, Anna carefully brought her over to a cage made of wire, presumably meant for hamsters. She had meticulously covered the bottom in several thick pieces of cloth for Jourdyn's comfort. "See what I did, Jourdyn? It's all for you." Anna quietly opened the door and gently placed her new pet inside. "Rest now. You've been through a lot."
         Jourdyn begrudgingly agreed with her captor. She watched sadly as the door to her prison was closed and latched with a hook from the outside, guaranteeing someone of her strength wouldn't be able to escape. Well, she thought, at least it wasn't locked. Jourdyn patted down the blankets covering the bottom of the cage and slipped off her shoes. She laid down and grabbed a loose cloth from the side to cover herself with, and gratefully began to drift to sleep, hoping that she could have a pleasant dream for once.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Stars (UN: perfect_angel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Stars has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1940376-A-Little-Living-Toy/cid/1622696-Break-the-silence-kindly-and-gently