*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. First step to a new life.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1940103-A-very-strange-Pet-Shop/cid/3121684-First-step-to-a-new-life
Rated: GC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1940103
Normal people go to a pet shop to buy a pet, you decide to become one.
Chapter #1

First step to a new life.

    by: jgp1492
Life had been getting harder and harder the last few years, nothing seemed to be going your way, until you heard about Hank's Pet Shop that was on the outskirts of town. It had a good reputation and knew they could help you with your desires and to make your life better and easier.

The front of the store was fairly plain, red brick and a timber and slat roof, it was very unassuming from the outside. But on the inside, it was another story.As you entered you could see the usual items for sale,pet food, fish tanks and filters and then towards the back, you saw the animals, reptiles, fish, kittens, puppies, all manner of pets, usual and exotic.

There was a man behind the counter and he smiled "Good morning, I'm Hank, welcome to my store, how may I help you?"

Hank was an older gentleman, into his mid 40s, but he looked good for his age, dressed simply in khaki shirt, pants and long socks.

"Um hi, I'm here because I wanted......

You have the following choices:

1. To buy an animal

2. To become an animal

3. To get a job here

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jgp1492 (UN: jgp1492 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jgp1492 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1940103-A-very-strange-Pet-Shop/cid/3121684-First-step-to-a-new-life