*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939524-Owned-by-Dolls-or-mannequins/cid/2838767-My-Hero-academia---magical-means
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1939524
what if dolls, mannequins and gynoids decided they were going to 'play' with their owners?
This choice: My Hero academia  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

My Hero academia - magical means

    by: Former182
I know I'm cheating by claiming quirks are magic.

So how about plots?

Perhaps a villain can animate dolls and mannequins with their quirk and can even give them life.

So the villain captures a hero or two, sets a number of dolls and mannequins on the captured do-gooder and streams it onto their universe's equivalent of the dark web?

Depending on the hero's quirk, the mannequin can temporarily absorb it when the hero cums on them regardless of whether the hero is male, female, or both.

===

Izuku was so happy to discover that he had a quirk after years of not having one. True, it was making dolls and mannequins move and even give them life, but he knew how he could use it to become a hero.

Alas, Izuku's animated army become superpossessive of their creator and decided that they and only they deserve to date and marry him. Perhaps more?

And they won't let anyone even think otherwise.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. caught on camera!

*Noteb*
2. Izuku's quirk

*Noteb*
3. other plotline

*Noteb*
4. other plotline

*Noteb*
5. other plotline

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939524-Owned-by-Dolls-or-mannequins/cid/2838767-My-Hero-academia---magical-means