*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939524-Owned-by-Dolls-or-mannequins/cid/2253446-Video-Games--Femdom-by-robots
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1939524
what if dolls, mannequins and gynoids decided they were going to 'play' with their owners?
This choice: Video Games  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Video Games -Femdom by robots

    by: Former182
Alright, this used to the literature, but I changed it.

There's the expected Five Night at Freddy's choice, but let's use the Five night's in Anime fangame. If you want to still go and create a Five nights at Freddy's chapter, I won't stop you, but remember to follow the rules.

I put in Xenosaga because KOSMOS, T-ELOS, and the female Realians. The Realians are a mix of human and robots, but considered to be robots because of several things, like they don't age, can be programed like a computer, have Operating systems like a computer, and so on.

Robopon is a series that was made during the early days of the Pokémon craze. The first game had a gadget that used real-life radio waves from remote controls for various events in the game. The playstyles of the series is quite different from Pokémon, using weapons and attack software in battle. It's a bit infamous in a lot of people's eyes because of the Manga, where the women have humongous boobs, hips, and asses. The reason for that is because the manga artist liked it that way. Some of the character designs in the second Robopon game are greatly influenced by the Manga.

You have the following choices:

1. Five nights in anime

*Noteb*
2. Xenosaga

3. more video games with gynoids!

4. Robopon

*Noteb*
5. more series

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939524-Owned-by-Dolls-or-mannequins/cid/2253446-Video-Games--Femdom-by-robots