*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1936883-Shrunk-By-Korra/cid/2163220-Games-for-2-giantess-and-a-tiny-person
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Writing.Com · #1936883
shrunken by korra from the series "legend of korra" have fun ^^ anything goes
This choice: Another girl walks in to talk to Korra  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Games for 2 giantess and a tiny person

    by: Unknown
The door opens and someone walks in. You look over to see that it's Asami. She walks over to Korra and leans in toward her ear.
"Wake up sleepy head" she whispers. Korra wakes up sits on her bed. "We were going to play some games, remember?"
"Oh yeah" Korra says and blushes. They both sit on the floor and think about which game they want to play. While they think, you climb down Korra's blanket. You then go between them to get their attention. Asami is the first one to notice you.
"Hey what is this thing?" She picks you up. Korra looks at you. You speak up.
"Can you help me?" You say. Asami drops you, shocked that you talked. You hit the ground and get up.
"What are you?" Asami asks. You explain. After hearing this, they take a moment to think about what to do. After a minute, Korra decides what to do.
"Well, let's play with him." Korra says. Asami agrees, and as much as you want to get back to normal size, you agree as well. Korra already has a game in mind. "Let's play . . .

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Spin the bottle"

*Noteb*
2. Climb the giantess"

3. Strip dare

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Moxley Prowler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1936883-Shrunk-By-Korra/cid/2163220-Games-for-2-giantess-and-a-tiny-person