*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Prehistoric
  2. The Others
  3. A New Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1935354-Bigger-Stronger-Fluffier/cid/1650313-Prehistoric
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #1935354
An anthropomorphic muscle growth interactive featuring guys getting big.
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Prehistoric

    by: Unknown
Saber tooth tiger: Brought back from death through science, an accidental mix up of anthro DNA created a hybrid cross, you. Unfortunately due to complication you had developed abnormally. Your metabolism had been accelerated so you had grown and matured faster than what should have been normal, and now was slowing down considerably, so your life expectancy was considered high at that current point in time. the second noticeable problem was due to your abnormal metabolism was that because your body had need a large amount of energy the first ten years of your life you were underweight, and extremely thin with almost no muscle or fat. The female scientist you now lived with was trying to find a means to rectify this problem. You could only wait to see if this helped.

Dire wolf: You were alpha of your tribe, and ruled your territory with an iron fist. As of late there had been talk of creatures much like the ones from other tribes, only these were smaller, dressed strangely, and lacked the distinct characteristic of each species. You and several of your best tracers and warriors were out searching for these intruders, looking for the strange light that appeared each time they appeared or left, but had yet to have any luck, but it was only a matter of time.

You have the following choices:

1. Ancient cat

*Noteb*
2. King of wolves Dire wolf

3. more choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
oldshep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1935354-Bigger-Stronger-Fluffier/cid/1650313-Prehistoric