*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. That bitch
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934317-The-giant-man/cid/1593931-That-bitch
by dude
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1934317
Maverick a large man has either a shrunken city or woman or grows into a giant
Chapter #1

That bitch

    by: dude
"Fucking bitch!" Maverick said as he got up from the couch sweating profusely as he lived in a crappy apartment with no a/c in san diego. He went to his room grabbed his white board shorts and flip flops and went to get the mail downstairs. As he walked down he saw amber she was on her way up and she hated fat guys. She looked up see him "move lard ass!" She yelled squeezing by him. "Bitch" he mumbled. He grabbed his mail and a package came in for him. Heading back up to his place he ate a whole xxl pizza and finally opened the box. "A ring? What the fuck!?" He said grabbing the directions "putting this ring on you can grow or shrink your enemies for maverick." He said under his breath. "Hmmm" putting it on he felt a shock and it fit to his size.

Now what?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dude (UN: rmz450 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934317-The-giant-man/cid/1593931-That-bitch