*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. New Venom
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1930354-Venom-Saga/cid/1577359-New-Venom
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1930354
Chose who will become the new Venom!
Chapter #1

New Venom

    by: xilestyle
Spider Man A.K.A Peter Parker was fighting his most annoying opponent Venom, Eddie Brock, for the 4th time today.

"You'd think after being beat so many times Venom would just give up...BUT NO! He never gives up. He's always attacking me." Spiderman mutters under his breathe as he avoids Venom's punch.

Venom was about to move in for another attack when a mysterious man threw a sonic grenade into the warehouse the two were brawling it out in. The grenade went off, releasing a loud screeching noise. With Venom disoriented, Spider Man threw a left hook that connected with Venoms jaw knocking him out. The symbiote that made Eddie Brock Venom was very weak from the grenade and flowed off of him. Spider Man seeing Eddie in his human form thought they'd finally won, that they'd finally destroyed the symbiote.

Little did he know the symbiote had survived the sonic grenade and was now searching for a new more suitable host...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Spider Man

*Noteb*
2. Ann Weying

*Noteb*
3. Mary Jane

*Noteb*
4. Gwen Stacy

*Noteb*
5. Others?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 xilestyle (UN: xilestyle1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
xilestyle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1930354-Venom-Saga/cid/1577359-New-Venom