*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Abducted By Magic
  2. Choose Your Path!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929732-Rebeccas-Ticklish-Adventures/cid/1952857-Abducted-By-Magic
by Zero
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1929732
She has been captured. Now do whatever you wish to her.
This choice: Abducted By Magic  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Abducted By Magic

    by: BlacKitten
The Witch - a witch wants to turn Rebecca into her slave, and she shall cast as much magical spells needed to ingrain some obedience into her.

The Magical Tickle Game - The spotlights is on her with an audience watching. One after another, there is a game that Rebecca must overcome. Losing mean penalty, and winning simply means going on to the next game. She doesn't want to play, but in order to end all this, she needs to win them all.

Wrestling Match - Stepping into the arena and surrounded by an audience watching her, Rebecca faces off against magic-born opponents. The loser is the one who faints first. Everyone wants to watch the pretty girl on the losing side.

Haunted House - trapped in a humongous, haunted mansion, Rebecca searches for an exit, but behind each door is an unpleasant and spooky surprise.

Others - More choices

You have the following choices:

1. The Witch

2. The Magical Tickle Game

*Noteb*
3. Wrestling Match

*Noteb*
4. Haunted House

*Noteb*
5. Others

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BlacKitten (UN: blackitten at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929732-Rebeccas-Ticklish-Adventures/cid/1952857-Abducted-By-Magic