*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929732-Rebeccas-Ticklish-Adventures/cid/3273847-Spend-the-rest-of-her-life-as-Mrs-Mallory
by Zero
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1929732
She has been captured. Now do whatever you wish to her.
This choice: Spend the rest of her life as Mrs. Mallory's bound and gagged belly slave  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Spend the rest of her life as Mrs. Mallory'...

    by: Edric
"It has been too long since I've had such a fine looking belly to tickle," Mrs. Mallory grinned wickedly. She twisted her hands into strange unnatural positions as she began to quietly chant her spell.

Rebecca can only look in horror as runes begin to form on her wrists and ankles, her limbs no longer under her own control. The young woman struggles but finds she is only able to move her head now, "Please, I'm sorry, let me go!" she cried out.

The witch shook her head and continue her incantation, more runes inscribing themselves on Rebecca's taut belly. Swirling arcane patterns circled the woman's belly button and expanded outwards in strange patterns until the entirety of Rebecca's exposed midriff was covered in glowing magical symbols. Finally the witch said a final word to finish her wicked spell.

"Ahahahahahahaha!" Rebecca suddenly screamed in laughter as the sensation of feathers covered her belly, "Stahahahahap it!!"

"This spell will keep your belly primed and ready for me. As long as those runes remain your belly will always be hypersensitive and feel like feathers are tickling every inch of it. But that doesn't mean I can't join the fun too." the witch chuckled to herself as she stepped forward, her own long nails slowly dancing across Rebecca's belly.

The witch's fingers tickled much more than Rebecca could have expected and her laughter increased, "AHAHAHAHAHAHA! MERCY!! STAHAHAHAHAP!!"

"Tsk, too noisy," Mrs. Mallory sneered and quickly cast another spell to gag the young woman, "Just take the tickling like a good belly slave."

Tears ran down her face as Rebecca laughed harder than she ever had in her life, silenced by the magic gag. Her body remained still, forced to take the vicious tickling from both the witch's long fingernails and the cursed runes generating a terrible tickling sensation. The feeling of feathers slowly stroking up and down her belly, swirling in her belly button, and teasing her hips was enough to drive Rebecca insane. The expert tickling of Mrs. Mallory only compounded her torture. She looked at the witch with pleading eyes as her muffled laughter filled the room.

"You're certainly a ticklish one," the witch smiled, "I don't know if I should show mercy or punish you more!"



You have the following choices:

1. Mrs. Mallory shows Rebecca mercy.

*Noteb*
2. Mrs. Mallory punishes Rebecca more.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Edric (UN: freelimited at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929732-Rebeccas-Ticklish-Adventures/cid/3273847-Spend-the-rest-of-her-life-as-Mrs-Mallory