*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929252-Growing-For-Your-Desire/cid/2376364-It-was-Lust-at-First-Sight-of-a-Pear-Shaped-Chub
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1929252
Paul is a small encourager, who receives a mysterious gift for his gainer boyfriend.
This choice: (Taller) 6'5 Mexican and weighs about 400; bottom heavy and wide gut  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

It was Lust at First Sight of a Pear Shaped Chub

    by: Theday
After a couple of deep breaths Paul had caught his breath and was about to kick off his shoes when he heard the sound of a key slide into the lock. Carlos was already home.
The door opened and the absolutely massive Latino man squeezed through the doorway. At 6'5" and wieghing in at a little over 400 pounds now, Carlos was a sight to behold. It was just at first sight when Paul spotted him at the local bear bar leaning against the bar ordering a drink and his big wide ass was like two pillows were stuffed in his shorts. Much to Paul's delight Carlos's ass has continued to grow bigger over the last year with a full 40 pound gain . Carlos has never been much of a stuffer, more of a grazer, being able to slowly munch on things all day long, making his big wide drooping belly look bigger too.
Carlos was Paul's giant already and the idea of Carlos growing even bigger excited Paul to no end.
"Oh, hey cutie," Carlos said greeting Paul.
"Hey handsome," Paul said and went in for a hug. Paul melted into the soft cushion of Carlos' body. Paul's face planted his face into Carlos' soft man breasts.
The pair broke from the embrace and Carlos spotted the box of dumplings.
"What's this?" Carlos asked looking at the take out box.
"A little snack for you before I make dinner," Paul said with a smile.
"Nice," Carlos said and look the box.

How many dumplings does Carlos eat before dinner?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. One or two, slow gain?

*Noteb*
2. Three or four?

*Noteb*
3. Five or six?

*Noteb*
4. Seven or eight?!

*Noteb*
5. The whole box?! Massive gains incoming!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Theday (UN: theday at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
robeahug has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929252-Growing-For-Your-Desire/cid/2376364-It-was-Lust-at-First-Sight-of-a-Pear-Shaped-Chub