*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Library
  2. The Infamous Beginning Chapter
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926821-Hogwarts-Shrinking-Tale/cid/1562897-The-Library
by Icarus
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1926821
In this fun tale you're a student at Hogwarts, but due to a spell gone wrong you shrink!
This choice: In the library, at the back of the Restricted Section (You had permission).  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Library

    by: Icarus
Well of course you were in the Restricted Section in the library, where else would you even gain the knowledge to create your own spell? But of course, you had to have a teacher's permission. And that teacher was Professor Flitwick. You told him you were studying charms and needed some information that was in the Restricted Section. Which was 100% true, to be honest. You just didn't tell him everything. He was pleased as punch to give you permission, though.

You look at the bookshelves around you. Plenty of them were now tiny, relative to your previous sizes though. As in, the books were still smaller than you, but the bookshelves still bigger. You began your trek out of the restricted section and into the main part of the library, and here's where everything was huge. Tables, chairs, everything was impossibly massive! But the real shock was when you encountered your first person. It was...

You have the following choices:

1. Hermione Granger

2. Ginny Weasley

3. Luna Lovegood

*Noteb*
4. Cho Chang

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Icarus (UN: philiputian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Icarus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926821-Hogwarts-Shrinking-Tale/cid/1562897-The-Library