*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Oliver appears in a Giant Shoe
  2. The Adventure Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926316-The-Macro-Sonic-Adventure/cid/1706707-Oliver-appears-in-a-Giant--Shoe
by Kane01
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1926316
You are suddenly brought into A Macro Version of the Sonic Universe.
This choice: Oliver appears in a Giant Shoe  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Oliver appears in a Giant Shoe

    by: Kane01
Feeling disoriented, Oliver landed face first into a damp and springy surface. It also had a familiar oder about it. He shivered uncontrollably as he rose to his feet. It took a moment for his eyes to focus right but when they did, he was shocked by what he saw.

It was perfectly clear to him that the structure he found himself in resembled the inside of a giant shoe or sneaker. No question about it. it was the way he was seeing it that had him in awe. Everything with the exception of the floor was made of fabric that looked to be woven out of one inch thick nylon rope. The floor looked to be made of foam padding and it wasn't even. There were huge indentations in the floor, as something heavy with a round-ish surface had been pressed into it. And inside the indentations the color of the material was darker, almost blackened. Exactly as though it had been made bay a Giant foot.

Oliver had just come to that conclusion when he felt the ground shake. But the tremors that shook the ground and were growing stronger in intensity were not random. They were in a pattern, exactly like the pattern of footsteps. The fact they they were growing stronger in intensity told him someone or something was coming, the question was, who?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sonic

*Noteb*
2. Tails

*Noteb*
3. Vanilla

*Noteb*
4. Cream

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kane01 (UN: kahn101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kane01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926316-The-Macro-Sonic-Adventure/cid/1706707-Oliver-appears-in-a-Giant--Shoe