*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926316-The-Macro-Sonic-Adventure/cid/1956587-Materialized-full-size-on-Tailss-Teleporter-Pad
by Kane01
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1926316
You are suddenly brought into A Macro Version of the Sonic Universe.
This choice: Materilized Full size on Tail's Teleporter Pad  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Materialized full size on Tails's Teleporter Pad.

    by: Ace Jones
It appears you have materialized full size on Tails's teleporter pad, as you soon find out you're in a laboratory and notice a few of the SATAM TV show characters appear to be looking at you.

"Well it appears my Teleporter pad seems to have worked." Said Tails.

"But who is this Outlander and where's he from?" Asked Sally.

"Who knows, what's your name and where're are you from kid?" Asked Sonic.

"My name is Oliver and I'm not from around here. Where am I?" You asked them.

"You're on planet Mobius and are in my laboratory. Plus we have a *ahem* situation of King Kong proportions." Explained Tails.

"A situation of King Kong sized proportions you say? Go on." You said.

"Well to make a long story short, Antoine wanted to be a King Kong like coyote and well let's just say he should have been careful for he wished for." Explained Tails.

Soon enough....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Antoine Kong appears.

*Noteb*
2. Dr Eggman unfortunately shows up.

*Noteb*
3. Nothing happens for now.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ace Jones (UN: spunky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kane01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926316-The-Macro-Sonic-Adventure/cid/1956587-Materialized-full-size-on-Tailss-Teleporter-Pad