*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Amy's Home
  2. Other Choices
  3. The Adventure Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926316-The-Macro-Sonic-Adventure/cid/1787335-Amys-Home
by Kane01
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1926316
You are suddenly brought into A Macro Version of the Sonic Universe.
This choice: Amy's Home  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Amy's Home

    by: XtremeUniverse3
Oliver finds himself an inch tall on a couch in....Amy Rose's house? Oliver woke up with fear and confusion and looked everywhere and said "What....this is Amy's Hose from Sonic the Hedgehog! Maybe she can help me.....and why am I FUCKING SMALL??!!!" then Oliver heard a door open and what he saw was a MATURE Amy Rose, Amy now has D-cup breasts, and a big and soft ass and it feels like she got frustrated as she once again failed to get Sonic to be with her. Amy then says "Why can't Sonic be with me forever?" and then cried for a short time, 5 minutes to be precise but she is still standing up. You looked at Amy and thought "WOW! Amy became HOT!" As she stopped crying she walked to the couch to sit down and it the spot where Oliver was standing at! Oliver looked up as she was going down and also what Oliver noticed is that, SHE WASN'T WEARING ANYTHING UNDER HER SKIRT!! Where did you end up in? (P.S Amy won't feel you.- XU3)

You have the following choices:

1. Ass (it's clean inside!)

2. Vagina

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 XtremeUniverse3 (UN: xtremeunivese3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kane01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926316-The-Macro-Sonic-Adventure/cid/1787335-Amys-Home