*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A dark damp tunnel
  2. Other Choices
  3. The Adventure Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926316-The-Macro-Sonic-Adventure/cid/1574459-A-dark-damp-tunnel
by Kane01
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1926316
You are suddenly brought into A Macro Version of the Sonic Universe.
This choice: A dark damp tunnel (Earthworm tunnel).  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A dark damp tunnel

    by: Kane01
Overcome by a wave of vertigo and nausea, Oliver went on his hands and knees and promptly threw up.

He dry heaved for a few moments his eyes closed tightly as he tried to make the spinning sensation go away. There was a cool breeze and the smell of damp soil in the air. When he felt his strength return he opened his eyes to total darkness. Was he blind? No, he was certain he wasn't. Fumbling for his keys he turned on the little LED Light he had on his Key chain.

The white light illuminated a tunnel that was clearly not made by man. One end of the tunnel ended in blackness as did the other. The smartest thing he'd been taught was to stay in one spot when lost, but anyplace would be preferable to where he was now. Thoughts of the Movie Tremors came to mind, and he didn't want to meet up with any Graboids. Stepping over his Vomit Oliver walked forward, his body wracked with shivers from whatever the hell had happened to him. How the hell did he get here anyway? And where the Hell was here? He stumbled down the length of the tunnel, it seemed to go on forever. At one point he was walking down and then he was looking up, then he was walking right and then left. He fought back the feeling of claustrophobia and the fear that he may never get out of the tunnel, that his little light would suddenly die and he'd be trapped in the disorienting Blackness.

Finally, to his relief, he walked out into a large empty chamber. There was a source of light coming from above. The ceiling of the Chamber looked to be made, to Oliver's astonishment, Enormous Wooden Planks.

'I gotta get up there' he thought to himself.

Looking about the Chamber he saw that it was a crater of sorts and he was at the bottom of it. The lip of the crater reached up to a crack between two planks. Not wanting to stay in that spot any longer than need be, Oliver climbed upwards. Jumping up to grab the edge of the plank he lifted himself up into the world above. And what a world he was. As unbelievable as the situation already was, he found himself in an enormous---

You have the following choices:

1. Kitchen

*Noteb*
2. Bedroom

*Noteb*
3. Workshop

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kane01 (UN: kahn101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kane01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926316-The-Macro-Sonic-Adventure/cid/1574459-A-dark-damp-tunnel