*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926316-The-Macro-Sonic-Adventure/cid/1560178-Oliver-Materilizes-somewhere-in-Tails-Lab
by Kane01
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1926316
You are suddenly brought into A Macro Version of the Sonic Universe.
This choice: Oliver Materilizes. somewhere in Tail`s Lab  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Oliver Materilizes. somewhere in Tail`s Lab

    by: Kane01
"What's Happening?" asked Sally looking over Tail's shoulder.

"It's Impossible." said Tails astonished, "Something is in the matter stream."

"What do you mean "Something"?" Demanded Sonic.

"I mean something suddenly materialized inside the Teleportation beam. It wasn't there a second ago. I'm getting more data now...It's a life form."

"Can you send it back where it came from?"

"Sally, I don't even know yet where it came from. One thing's for sure If I have to bring in whatever it is in or it's pattern will degrade and it'll die."

"Maybe we should let it die."

Sally looked over at Sonic, not quite believing what she heard "Sonic, we can just Kill whatever it is!"

"It could be a threat bigger than Egg Man."

"Then again it might not. I'm willing to take the risk. Tails, bring it in."

Tails worked the consol sending commands to the Teleporter. Tails hadn't counted on materializing anyone in this phase of testing. The pattern caught in the matter stream was immediately sent through the pattern buffer. It was an incredibly slow process. He estimated the atomized life form would be in the pattern buffer a full sixty seconds before the rematerilization process began. Something he hoped to speed up as he made improvements to the unit. The Teleportation pad began to glow finally and a swirl of energy began to take shape. It was small, Very small, and shaped like an overlander (the comic name for Human). A moment past and the shape began to solidify and they could make out his clothing, and skin texture.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Teliportation failed Oliver appears to have vanished.

*Noteb*
2. Teleportation sucessful

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kane01 (UN: kahn101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kane01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926316-The-Macro-Sonic-Adventure/cid/1560178-Oliver-Materilizes-somewhere-in-Tails-Lab