*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1925126-Smoky-possession/cid/1555567-The-Start
by tf014
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1925126
After an accident,Joey become able to possess people using cigarette smoke as a medium.
Chapter #1

The Start

    by: tf014
As soon as he was allow to, he went outside for a smoke.As soon as he lits his cigarette, he felt a weird feeling going to his lung and felt even weirder when he exhaled the smoke out...it felt alive. He was afraid but also really curious about the feeling, so he tried again but this time, he tried to see what he could do once the smoke was out. He soon discovered that he could feel the smoke and control it even a couple of second after it left his mouth.
Joey was now looking at his surrounding, the was 2 nurses on a break (one old around 40 and another younger around 25 and hot), a family of 3 (one mother with a nice rack and her two daughter around 13-15),2 old man. He was going to try something, he felt this power could be something else, something that would change his life so he finally took another drag and exhaled in direction of the nearest person which was the mother. As he tried to control it and direct it to her, the smoke suddenly enter right threw her mouth.
She then look straight at him, he felt a bit stupid expecting something special but at to his surprise she was smiling at him. She told something to her daughters and came to see him.

‘’Hello me’’ said the mother to Joey. ‘’Eh hello who are you??’’ said Joey ‘’Well in this particular moment I am you but normally this body belong to Denise Olsen and the two girl right there are her two daughter Jenny and Donna. You send a clone of yourself into this nice body’’ she said while shaking her boob to show him he wasn’t imagining thing. Seeing his puzzle look, Denise told him to try again but this time to shoot in direction of one of her daughter. He repeated the same trick again but this time directing the smoke in direction of 15 years old Jenny Olsen. The smoke quietly went in her direction and when it was close enough, enter threw her nostril .The teen then suddenly stop her conversation with her sister only to come see Joey. ‘’See, I told you, a bit young but high potential’’ said the now possess teen.’’ Now get Donna too so we will be one happy family said the mother to Joey who still couldn’t believe the situation. She was following her sister with a surprise look and it took only a second to Joey to possess her.


‘’So you three girl are now copy’s of me if I get you right’’ asked Joey. ‘’Yes we are and we even have a bit of this power too but unlike you if we use it we can only transfer host’’ said Donna .’’You are the original so it’s only normal that you have more power you can also will yourself out and go yourself into a body but someone will have to take care of your body’’ said Jenny. ’’Those body’s were on their way out of this place and their car isn’t too far if you want to hop a lift somewhere else or you can go check around to get more girls?’’ said the mother to Joey.

You have the following choices:

1. Go with the familly

2. Do Something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tf014 (UN: tf014 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tf014 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1925126-Smoky-possession/cid/1555567-The-Start