*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924112-Growing-With-Friends/cid/1767302-YouYour-dad-reveal-a-secret-ability-youve
Rated: GC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1924112
A teen or someone close to him gets the gift of growth
This choice: You/Your dad reveal a secret ability you've been hiding  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You/Your dad reveal a secret ability you've...

    by: Thatbadwriter
"Well son before we go any further I've got what's probably the biggest secret ever to tell you" Chris told you

"What would that be?" you ask thinking he's just going to state the obvious and come out of the closet

"Now don't laugh but I have the ability to alter reality"

Don't laugh? By god you felt more like calling an ambulance since he'd obviously hit his head. A shakey "Uh huh" was all you managed to reply with.

"*Huff* That's what I thought" he said sounding awfully downtrodden "I guess I can just prove it to you" he said.

"Um whatever it takes"

"Just remember you asked for it" you dad said as he took a deep breath and began to focus.

What you saw next nearly made the eyes fall out of your head your dad in all of his naked glory was beginning to grow, you didn't know what to say (not that you'd be able to anyway) as you watched his body expand now growing at a much faster rate. As his head hit the 10 ft high ceiling he crouched down to pick you up and shelter you as he boosted the potency of the growth preparing to burst out of your family house just as he was once more about to hit the ceiling he stood up in a manner as theatrical as possible completely destroying the home and still growing as he stepped out of the rumble. "So do you believe me now?" he asked you with you literally in the palm of his had. The only response you could muster was a few nods "Well that's what I'd figured, but now I think I should finish my performance" he said concentrating and speeding up his growth once more growing at a far faster rate then before becoming so large so fast that in an instant just his foot was larger then what was formerly your home. He then began walking out of the neighborhood towards the city pulverizing it in the process just by walking, as he entered the city the residents began panicking with a few brave souls trying to stop your father to no avail as he was so large the tallest buildings in town only reached his waist. Once he reached the center of the city he once more got the look of intense concentration on his face as he prepared for the grand finale, the second his eyes opened once more he began to grow so fast and with such force that he was destroying everything without any movement at all, and just one of the abs on his godly body was far larger then the biggest buildings. Just when you thought he was done with the show, the cloud line reaching only the tip of his dangling cock and the city only a tenth of the height of his foot, he grabbed his cock and began forcefully pumping it as he crashed down on his back destroying countless other cities while he continued to feverishly masturbate beginning to once again grow this time proportionally with each pump destroying everything with no effort as he panted and expanded while wildly pumping his cock. When he finally began to orgasm his growth became exponentially with every passing second of the most intense orgasm to ever occur by the time he was done the only reason you could see anything at all was because he changed things so you could see from his vantage point as well as your own as the palm in which you resided was well over the size of a single state his body having annihilated almost all of North America and South America. "Now that that's out of the way" he telepathically said to you "I think it's time...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. I reset the world and return to normal"

*Noteb*
2. You join me for some real fun"

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thatbadwriter (UN: jwe90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thatbadwriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924112-Growing-With-Friends/cid/1767302-YouYour-dad-reveal-a-secret-ability-youve