*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924112-Growing-With-Friends/cid/1713328-Setting-up-camp
Rated: GC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1924112
A teen or someone close to him gets the gift of growth
This choice: Setting up camp  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Setting up camp

    by: Thatbadwriter
It didn't take long to get to the camp all you needed was food and a tent since once you got there your family's timeless tradition was in effect and the clothes went off until it was time to go home.

When you and Eric got out off the car you both got completely naked as you grabbed the food and Eric just sort of wandered around taking in the scenery instead of getting out the tent like he was supposed to. "Hey big guy I can get the tent for you if it's too heavy" you mocked. "Sorry but I don't think we'll need it" he said sounding extremely distracted. "Oh yeah why's that because you're magic now right?" continuing the joke. "Yep" he said sounding almost strained. "Fine I'll get the tent" you said turning your back to dig it out of the car "and while I do this you think up a nice trick to prove you're magical. SMACK. No sooner than you had turned around you walked right into what felt like a brick wall. As you looked up to see what you hit you realized...

You have the following choices:

1. It was a huge mansion

*Noteb*
2. It was your brother's giant testicle

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thatbadwriter (UN: jwe90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thatbadwriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924112-Growing-With-Friends/cid/1713328-Setting-up-camp