*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. See your dad come in from working outside
  2. It begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924112-Growing-With-Friends/cid/1574664-See-your-dad-come-in-from-working-outside
Rated: GC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1924112
A teen or someone close to him gets the gift of growth
This choice: See your dad come in from working outside  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

See your dad come in from working outside

    by: Thatbadwriter
Just then your dad came in from some yard work with his shirt of and his body glistening from sweat. You sat on the couch desperately trying to reposition yourself when your dad noticed the tent in your pants, "Going camping son" he said jokingly. You just about passed about from the embarrassment when your dad asked you if you'd like to join him for a quick shower, you sat for what felt like ages before you finally managed to say yes as calmly as you could. As you and your father walked towards the bathroom your father peeled his clothes along the way in about 5 seconds he was stark naked, and man oh man was it a sight to behold. You'd never really seen your father completely naked before, sure you'd gone swimming and seen his bare ass here and there, but this was something else entirely he was simply the most beautiful sight you'd ever witnessed. Your dad was a good 4 inches taller then you and though he'd been falling out of a regular work out routine lately the man looked like he could bench press a car for Pete's sake. Then there was his penis, his gorgeous, monstrous, perfect penis, sure you'd seen outlines in his briefs before but the real deal made the former eye candy outlines look minuscule. Now that it was out for the world to see you could tell this man's manhood had never been challenged and probably never would be. This penis was an impossible 8 inches long and your dad was only the faintest bit erect. When you finally reached the bathroom you were so weak in the knees it felt like you'd been walking for miles. As you stripped for the shower your dad started to seductively say "You know Mark I've been thinking you and I should get to know each others bodies a lot better." After hearing this you literally fell over, was he serious did your smoking hot dad have a crush on you. Your dad's next move rendered your last thought moot as he reached out and touched your throbbing boner, right then and there you lost it and came on yourself and your dad. Then your dad dabbed some of your cum up in his hands, laughed a little, and said "while I guess it's a good thing we're about to get in the shower."

Then...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thatbadwriter (UN: jwe90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thatbadwriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924112-Growing-With-Friends/cid/1574664-See-your-dad-come-in-from-working-outside