*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923908-Rise-of-the-Gastromancer/cid/3058182-Far-Beyond-Natural-Talent-with-a-hint-of-Biology
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by LGV
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1923908
You are a Gastromancer, a wizard that gains power by devouring other people and creatures!
This choice: A Lizardfolk? (Seriously not even your Mistress knows what you are)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Far Beyond Natural Talent, with a hint of Biology

    by: Ryan Beazley
As you were raised by Madame Lustria, she first had you clean her shop on the first day, which you took without a second thought, considering the alternative before her was many times more worse.

So when she had you learn the most basics of spells, she wasn't the least bit surprised as you flunked basic theory and wasted energy on the most basic of spells, that being a spell to emit light of a dark room, so she had you make basic potions, that one did surprise her slightly as it was quite more potent then normal, then had you pull your weight by learning how to properly make potions and make even more complex ones, on top of learning the basics of spells and languages.

Of course your training in magic have taken you two years instead of the normal one, as she had assigned you train with a muscle head guard as punishment every time you had fail to properly cast a spell, as you had learn in addition to basic magic, basic weapon and armour use, as she had finally decided you could now learn the basics of gastromancery.

That's when her eye nearly bulged out in surprise, as it only took you less then a day to master the basic spells of the subject, of course she had decided to test the upper limits of your magic, as you have master the spells in gastromancery in less them a month, as she had angrily grunted that it took her at least a decade to master, as she never really let you use these spells on living creatures before saying "there are no bandits near town, nor is there any threat nearby that the town gaurd can't handle, and I'm not wasting money on a cow for you to experiment on, now get to mixing, I've ordered more advanced spells for you then even I can learn" needless to say you were extremely talented when it came to gastromancery.

Of course for the next sixteen years you have have been taught all the known spells of gastromancery, on top of other spells along with training in the martial skills to further out your ability set, as you have created your own gastro spells.

As when you started in her at the age of 7, been completely impossible to tell if you were a boy or a girl, with your red scales covering your back, arms, legs and head, as a white mane from the top if your head down along your spine to the end of your long tail, with blue skin like scales, covering you chest, belly, crouch, jaw, hands and feet, as you were barely 4 feet tall, and your tail, been 2 feet long, but now your were a easy 6'5 feet tall, with your tail being 5 feet long, though your more 'normal' diet had left you skinny regardless of how much you ate.

As today's the day you finally get to go out, as rumours have been running around about some sort of crimelord have been brewing in another country, as Madame Lustria have given you, your first quest...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ryan Beazley (UN: chaosddragod at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LGV has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923908-Rise-of-the-Gastromancer/cid/3058182-Far-Beyond-Natural-Talent-with-a-hint-of-Biology