*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921744-Broadening-your-Horizons/cid/1713848-Pose-by-the-side-of-the-road-and-hitchhike
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1921744
You are given magical choices for your future, as a result of helping someone.
This choice: pose by the side of the road and hitchhike  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Pose by the side of the road and hitchhike

    by: Unknown
Standing by the side of the road, your muscle growth rate has stabilized. You are one huge hunk of man wondering who would even be able to pick you up in their car since your shoulders are so wide, you might have to sit in the back seat just to fit. With what remains of your clothes shredded around your ankles your look down at your speedo that was previously fairly modest, to see a tiny little neon green micro-thong. The speedo didn't change any, you just filled it out so much, that the fabric just can't cover all that it was meant to. You laugh a little to yourself as you say "HULK SMASH".

Even though you are covered by your speedo, the bulge below your waist is very noticeable. Staring at it briefly you can see a very distinct outline of your heavy sack and more-so, your shaft is so defined that you can see veins and an outline of your head. If you didn't know better, you'd figure it was spray painted on, or some exotic fabric that vacuums to your body. It feels amazing against your body and it gives you that little extra perk to keep you semi-aroused.

Not wanting this to go to waiste you throw up your thumb in the traditional "Hitch'n a ride" stance, tilt your hips slightly and flex your other arm's bicep, showing its incredible size and definition. You lose your concentration on the road for a moment as you stare at your massive arm. Your skin appears to be just a glaze over the muscle with no fat to hide the definition.

As you look up...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
fat_hiker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921744-Broadening-your-Horizons/cid/1713848-Pose-by-the-side-of-the-road-and-hitchhike