*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. His mom (induce labor)
  2. Parents
  3. Heads-Reality Change
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921663-Pregnancy-Heads-Or-Tails--NEW-20/cid/3319201-His-mom-induce-labor
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1921663
A pregnancy causing coin in the hands of everyday people. New Chapters! 80,000 Views!
This choice: His mom (induce labor)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #17

His mom (induce labor)

    by: ChikinReal
Jack goes out of his room and sees his mom. “Ah,” his mother yells. “What,” Jack and Jack Sr. exclaim in unison. “The baby’s coming,” Amanda exclaims. Jack and his father’s faces turn to shock. “O-okay,” Jack Sr. stammers, “Jack grab some supplies and meet us I the car!” “Gahh, there’s no time,” Amanda exclaims. “Okay,” Jack Sr. quickly replies, “Just grab the supplies and meet us at the hospital. Jack nods his head. Amanda and Jack Sr. walk out the door. I’m gonna be a big brother.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. At the hospital

*Noteb*
2. Follow Jack

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ChikinReal (UN: chikinreal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheLastStoryWriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921663-Pregnancy-Heads-Or-Tails--NEW-20/cid/3319201-His-mom-induce-labor