*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920159-my-new-life/cid/2282730-Dinner-time
by thonan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1920159
The family needs money so you and one of your female family members swap bodies for money
This choice: Dinner time  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Dinner time

    by: Unknown
Back at home, it is now your Task to make dinner. You never realized the comfort, you mom made the dinner before, while you simply used your free time. Now Jake is in his room with Chasity, and your daughters in their, while your husband watches TV. You also would rather watch TV or hang up with your crush, instead of making dinner. You thought it would be funny, to have authority over your siblings, but forgot the Tasks as a mother. You can´t even date Chastiy. You looked down and smile, remembering you can´t play withher anyway, at the moment.You hope your mom is going to do a good Job as being a boyfriend, you don´t want to lose your relationship with Chasity after this is over. You think about her, knowing you will not spend time with her this evening. But you can still make her happy, with a tasty dinner. So you give your est for a great meal.

During the meal, you enjoyed being the mother. You admonished your sister about manners, asked if everyone did their homeworks and was happy, everyone liked your dinner.

After the dinner, you cleaned up the dishes, thinking it could be annoying doing this every day. So you thought about, giving a Little punishment for your sisters bad manners next time, so they have to help you. Then you finished, you wanted to sit down on the Couch, watching some TV and thinking about being your mom for the next weeks.

Then...

You have the following choices:

1. ...your son came in, wanting to talk to you

2. ...your husband starts talking to you

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
thonan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920159-my-new-life/cid/2282730-Dinner-time