*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920159-my-new-life/cid/1564522-Jake-the-Mom-and-Juila-the-Son
by thonan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1920159
The family needs money so you and one of your female family members swap bodies for money
This choice: The Procedure  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jake the Mom and Juila the Son

    by: Kaien
"Well if that's what you want, I'm okay with that too." Mom accepted.

The next day you arrive at the lab. The doctor led you to the procedure room. It was anything but what you expected. Inside the room with few windows, there were two tubes, with a bed that extended out of each one. As you nervously lay down on your end, the doctor strapped you in tightly. He attached electrodes to your face and limbs, and said he was ready to start. Everyone left the room and watched on from the windows. The doctor remained to start the procedure. He started up the machine, it started collecting energy.

The doctor called out "When you're ready, press the button above your head." Scanning, you find the button. You raise your hand, and pause. You take one last good look at yourself from this point of view. You press the button, Your whole body begins to shake and your world goes black.

**************************************************************************** ************************************************

You begin to wake up you don't know how much time went by but your whole body feels completely foreign to you then before you passed out. Looking around, you're in a room with two beds. The other one is already empty. Looking around, you see no other people. Then it hits you - you were mom! Nervously, you slowly looked down. You gasped, everything was so new to you.The view was foreign. Looking straight down, you now saw inside the neckline of red dress; you could see two perfectly formed breasts nestled inside Looking further down were a pair of long skinny legs, dainty arms lying beside them. You then felt your legs they were so soft and hairless. Small feet and hands with a wedding ring on it.

Trying to walk around, it felt totally normal. You remember the doctor saying that motor skills stay with the body. "Look, he's awake!" You hear someone call. Your family runs up to you. It was weird seeing your own body talking to you, but you would have to get used to that. All things aside, you notice you need to go to the washroom. You walk towards the washroom, and open the door a crack, noticing your breasts bouncing underneath you. Sighing, you switch over to the girls bathroom, sitting down on the cold seat. You slide down your silk panties it felt wrong and so right at the same time. You use the washroom, careful to wipe after you are done. While you're at it, you take a quick peak at your new boobs and look at the mirror inside the stall. Looking from a few angles, you're quite perky, almost teenager like. You dress yourself, and head home with your family.

You get home and head upstairs to the bedroom your new bedroom. Looking in the closet you are overcome with a wave of feminine clothing. You close it, and lie down on the bed for a small nap, the procedure took a lot out of you. When you awake, you

You have the following choices:

1. Check out your new body

*Noteb*
2. See the Family

*Noteb*
3. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kaien (UN: kaiensekai at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thonan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920159-my-new-life/cid/1564522-Jake-the-Mom-and-Juila-the-Son