*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Teen Problems
  2. Natural born ability
  3. Quinn shrinks
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919645-Glee-girl-transformations/cid/1902102-Teen-Problems
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1919645
The girls from Glee change, then what happens?
This choice: Puberty sucks  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Teen Problems

    by: Lonly Wanderer
Quinn padded her way through the Cheerio's locker room after her shower, one hand holding up her towel, the other massaging her temple. She was glad the 'Unholy Trinity' were given special permission by Sue, meaning they were able to take their time and in this case the locker room was empty of other Cheerios.
Something Quinn was very glad about as she'd been having migraines for the past week and was making her very irritable and would most likely bite their head off some junior cheerio for little to no reason.
Suddenly Quinn felt like something exploded behind her eyes bringing her to her knees (a small part of her glad she'd dropped her towel there) has she tried to hold herself up against the bench. It was through her spotted vision she saw something she hoped was an illusion; things were getting bigger.
Unfortunately it was confirmed when she noticed she was getting closer to the bench despite her arms still being outstretched. Her diminishment continued until she had to look up to see the top of the bench, even after getting back on her feet.
Quinn started to panic, worried what could happen to her now she was like this.
''Q!'' Quinn ducked under the bench (not that she needed to duck at her size) narrowly avoiding getting crushed by a tanned foot. Peeking up out from under the bench she followed the sweat soaked skin of Santana's titanic foot up her enormous leg to her cavernous shaved vagina. Santana's face couldn't be seen by Quinn due to her enormous, heaving breasts. While Santana was one of her best (and only) friends she was a little worried of what she would do to her at her current size, especially as her second often only thought with her twat.
''You out here?'' she called trying to see if her captain was still in the locker room.

You have the following choices:

1. Quinn remains unnoticed, and Santana gives up looking

2. Santana sees the towel then the shrunken Quinn

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lonly Wanderer (UN: pokeprof at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lonly Wanderer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919645-Glee-girl-transformations/cid/1902102-Teen-Problems