*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919319-Kelseys-ENF-Adventure/cid/1673805-Amandas-older-brother-pulls-into-the-drive
by Jappio
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1919319
Kelsey finds herself in a crazy series of events that leave her undressed and exposed!
This choice: Amanda's older brother pulls into the driveway after a night out  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Amanda's older brother pulls into the drive...

    by: Kuddles
         Kelsey tiptoes around the house, totally naked in the balmy summer night. The insect cacophony is ringing in her ears, and a moth or two flutter to her when she passes the next door neighbor’s lighted window. She almost screams when the bugs land on her, and she shivers with revulsion. Besides the insects on this balmy night, the sound of the neighbors TV sportscast can be heard, and a siren blares somewhere a few miles away.

         Kelsey comes around to the front corner of the house. If she can just sneak onto the lighted porch, she will have finished her naked circle of the outside of the house. She tentatively peeks around a prickly thorn bush and is just about to make her dash to the porch along the street-side of her friend Amanda’s house when someone sneaks up on her from behind, causing her to squeal in fright! Kelsey turns only to find her best friend Amanda, next to her in the dark, also starkers! She has a big grin on her face, and says, “I couldn’t let you do our biggest dare yet alone, could I?”, and they both giggle with excitement at their risky little dare, knowing they have the kinds of slender, sexy bodies men helplessly lust after.

         At the same time her sister’s big brother Jimmy comes flying into the driveway, half-lit from a night in the club, he doesn’t think to turn off his car’s headlights pulling in, and they shine right at the front of the house, possibly awakening their parents. He finally turns off his stereo and headlights, then shuts the car off. He staggers out of the car, and the girls giggle at how drunk he appears to be. He’s so drunk that he uses his key button to activate the locking alarm on his car, which makes a loud quick beeping noise that scares the girls and might very well wake someone up.

         Ashley is still grinning as they huddle together, and watch Jimmy finally find his key and open the front door. Somehow, the clod actually remembers to lock the door behind him, and Kelsey looks at Amanda nervously. Amanda puts her finger to her lip, then whispers, “Don’t worry, I left the back door unlocked. We can still get back in”. Kelsey is trembling with the excitement of their daring escapade, and her naked body feels totally alive and vibrant in the night air. The added thrill of the front door being locked is kind of scary to her, and she hisses, “We better get back around to the kitchen door!” to Amanda, who just laughs and giggles, “Come on! Enjoy it! Wee!”, and she does a little pirouette right outside in the dark. “Isn’t this exciting?”. Kelsey can’t help but admire how amazing her best friend’s body is, and how comfortable she seems to be in the nude.

         â€śYeah, but what if your brother locks the back door, too?”, says Kelsey as she makes her way to the rear corner and peers around. The light suddenly comes on, and they inch up to below the kitchen window, right outside their back door. It sounds like Jimmy is rummaging around in the fridge for a late night snack, when the girls hear Amanda’s dad fussing at Jimmy. He checks the door and bolts it(!), then grumbles at Jimmy for leaving it unlocked. Jimmy adamantly denies it. Then first one and then the other leaves the room, shutting off the kitchen light behind them.

         Both girls look at each other wide-eyed, “Oh my God!”, they shriek in unison, holding each other tightly. “What are we supposed to do now?”, implores Kelsey, now tingling all over at their naked helplessness and a bit angry with her friend. Locked out of their house on a Saturday night, naked as jaybbirds!
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kuddles (UN: kuddles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jappio has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919319-Kelseys-ENF-Adventure/cid/1673805-Amandas-older-brother-pulls-into-the-drive