*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919319-Kelseys-ENF-Adventure/cid/1600000-Amanda-suggested-Kelsey-do-her-next-dare-wearin
by Jappio
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1919319
Kelsey finds herself in a crazy series of events that leave her undressed and exposed!
This choice: Amanda suggested Kelsey do her next dare wearing only the towel  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Amanda suggested Kelsey do her next dare wearin...

    by: uzaho
Amanda looked her sleepover companion up and down. Standing there in nothing but a towel brought an excited smile to her face.

She grabbed Kelsey's hand and pulled her back up the stairs. "I've got an idea!"

"What's that?" Kelsey grabbed the top of her towel, both curious and cautious about her friend's sudden enthusiasm.

"For a new dare!"

The two girls scurried up the steps as quietly as possible. Kelsey kept feeling gushes of air travel up between her legs as they ran, a constant reminder of how vulnerable she was. She had rarely ever lounged about in just a towel by herself in her own home let alone at her friend's house with her whole family there, even asleep as they were.

Back in the relative safety of room her room, Amanda let go of Kelsey's hand and immediately began rummaging around in her closet. Kelsey closed the door behind them.

"So what's this dare? And isn't it your turn now?" she asked suspiciously.

Amanda threw multiple pairs of pants down at her feet, not yet finding whatever she was looking for. "Okay, but I'll do two in a row after, you just have to try this dare for me!"

"Okay... I suppose." Making Amanda do two dares in a row could be fun, especially if Kelsey could turn it into one big dare.

Amanda returned from her closet with a pair of jeans in hand. Kelsey smiled and reached out for them, happy to put on some sort of clothing again. However Amanda dropped the denim in the middle of the floor and continued passed them to her friend.

"Alright, here's the dare!" She said bubbling with energy. "You have to put on those pants."

"I'd love to!" Kelsey replied.

"Well there's more than just that! You have to do it with one hand on your head..."

"Okaaaay."

"...and your towel hanging from your mouth!"

"What?" Kelsey was taken back by this new dare, holding her towel tighter, but a thrill of excitement accompanied her trepidation.

"Yeah! Your towel will still cover you but you can't touch it with your hands. And if you drop or touch the towel, or if you fall, or if you give up, then you can ONLY wear that towel until tomorrow!" It was after midnight and no longer Friday, so 'tomorrow' would actually be Sunday. All day Saturday in nothing but a towel was a pretty hefty punishment! Amanda hoped that Kelsey didn't catch on to this or she might not agree to the dare.

Kelsey's brow furrowed. "Well what do I get out of it?"

Amanda's enthusiasm waned. She liked giving elaborate dares but she didn't always take as well as she gave. So to be fair she gave it back to Kelsey. "Umm. You can think of something for me...?"

Kelsey wasn't always as creative as Amanda. She preferred getting swept up in the moment. "You should... do my last dare! Run around the house in the rain. But naked! Twice!" She felt she had to up the ante if she was to match Amanda's punishment.

The two girls stared each other down briefly. Kelsey imagined Amanda's petite form running through the rain. Amanda thought about how likely it was that Kelsey would fail her dare.

"Deal!" Amanda stated with a confident smile.

Amanda moved to one side and sat on the end of her bed, eagerly awaiting an entertaining show. Kelsey moved in front of her friend to face her dare. She immediately reached down to pickup the jeans.

"No, no! You can't touch them until you're ready," she emphasized 'ready' and pointed to Kelsey's towel.

Kelsey paused in contemplation. How best to tackle this? She held on to the top edge of her towel with one hand while she gingerly unraveled it from around her body. It swooped from behind her tickling her hips and dancing to and fro across her stomach and nipples. Her entire backside was exposed! Good thing she was facing her friend! Her tummy was getting tingly now, her pussy getting warmer, and she hadn't even started the dare!

She brought the edge of the towel up to her mouth. Before securing it she glanced down at the small gap between her naked body and the towel. She was going to have to be especially careful if she didn't want to give Amanda an eyeful. With a final breath from her mouth she clamped her teeth onto the edge of the towel.

"Good! Now you can't grab it or adjust it!"

"I knaaw," was Kelsey's muffled reply through the towel.

The towel felt heavier in her mouth than it had in her hand. She brought her left palm up and planted it behind her head before looking down at the floor to find her target. The towel swung forward and away from her body as her head dipped. Kelsey panicked and quickly threw her head back to draw the towel closer to her body again but the towel landed off center and she could tell that her right breast was now completely uncovered! She shook her head back and forth, leaning her body backward, trying to reposition the towel without touching it. She knew she must have looked retarded, standing naked with one hand on her head shaking a towel over her body using her face. But she did manage - barely - with many giggles coming from Amanda.

This was going to take a lot more finesse than she thought!

After readjusting, her eyes again landed on Amanda who was staring intently at the edges of the towel, no doubt enjoying the display she had just given her.

Kelsey now knew (roughly) how the jeans were positioned in front of her. She just had to get them. She could have just grabbed them and put them on with furious speed and reckless abandon but that would completely expose herself to Amanda! That wasn't an option! No, this needed to be methodical.

She stepped closer to Amanda and over the jeans, placing them behind her. With careful balance she spread her legs and bent her knees to lower herself to the floor. As she descended, the towel moved between her parted legs and narrowed across her chest brushing her vagina and nipples continuously, sending pleasurable chills throughout her body. Her legs spread wide as if presenting herself to her friend, the towel an unreliable source of modesty, she leaned backward and snatched the pair of jeans from under her. Triumphant she quickly rose to her feet, throwing her head back once again to shake out her towel.

"Great job Kelsey!" Amanda gave a polite golf clap but was clearly impressed. Of course the dare wasn't done yet.

Kelsey awkwardly lifted one leg and twisted her body while holding onto the waist of the jeans, pathetically trying to stick her foot into them. The towel swayed back and forth giving Amanda glimpses of her friend's bald pussy and pointing nipples.

Kelsey wiggled and shook her foot into the pant leg, arduously pulling the tight denim higher. But she wasn't even done with the one calve yet! She still had to somehow pull the bottom hem up and past her ankle then do it all over again with her other leg, likely crouching somehow on the floor, before she could even attempt to pull the jeans up and over her butt and hips!

With a frustrated kick Kelsey wiggled her foot farther down but quickly realized something.

"Awmndaw, are theesh shkinny jeansh?!?" mumbled Kelsey a look of incredulity on her face.

"Well they are jeans!" she replied sheepishly.

Amanda was already a size smaller than her, but to be given skinny jeans on top of that? How was she supposed to put on undersized skinny jeans one handed while standing with a towel in her mouth AND shield her naked body from her friend's penetrating gaze with said dangling towel?! Maybe she wasn't. Maybe that was the point.

The more and more she thought about it the more and more flustered she became. Her nipples were hard. Her face was flush. Her pussy was pulsating. Her hands were getting sweaty. Her balance was faltering. All she really wanted to do in that moment was escape to the bathroom and 'relieve' herself.

But Kelsey wasn't about to give up. She didn't like losing and liked her impending punishment even less. At the very least she had come this far - so she had to try!

You have the following choices:

1. Kelsey trips on the jeans/towel, failing the dare

2. Against all odds Kelsey completes the dare

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 uzaho (UN: uzaho at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jappio has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919319-Kelseys-ENF-Adventure/cid/1600000-Amanda-suggested-Kelsey-do-her-next-dare-wearin