*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1918865-Ultimate-FURRY-Wrestling/cid/1818125-Create-your-own-fur
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1918865
Fight in five divisions and face the mighty champions. Anything goes furry fights!
This choice: Create your own fur!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Create your own fur!

    by: las moras
Claire was an unconventional site among the Yiff division dressed in brass goggles and overalls and lacking much of anything in the way of feminine curves. Claire was the equivalent of a garbage wrestler using self built sextoys in the ring to wear down her opponents. This didn't make her the most popular wrestler among her peers, who thought her reliant on cheap tricks or the audience, who certainly weren't there to admire a women's mind. She didn't care, she planned to go straight to the top on her ingenuity and damn the public opinion.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Claire

2. Create your own fur!

3. Create your own fur!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 las moras (UN: ohshc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Braun Beatdown has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1918865-Ultimate-FURRY-Wrestling/cid/1818125-Create-your-own-fur