*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1918865-Ultimate-FURRY-Wrestling/cid/1893532-Create-your-own-fur
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1918865
Fight in five divisions and face the mighty champions. Anything goes furry fights!
This choice: Create your own fur!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Create your own fur!

    by: Flarfenarfle
Kyle entered the ring, dressed in a light blue t-shirt, khaki shorts, and black tennis shoes. He looked like he had just come home from school, however, this assumption would be false. The twelve year old wolf boy was expelled from school about a year ago after Kyle had knocked out had knocked out his entire classroom with his nasty paws, of course, Kyle claimed that he was just getting a pebble out of his shoe, but the school board didn't care. They'd been looking for an excuse to get rid of the disgusting wolf boy ever since he had gassed some kid who skipped him in the lunch line, said kid had to go to the emergency room. Resting in his corner, Kyle wiggled his toes in anticipation, knowing that between his nasty paws and deadly farts, he could take on anyone they threw at him. Kyle looked over as his opponent entered, they were...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Flarfenarfle (UN: pudding502 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Braun Beatdown has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1918865-Ultimate-FURRY-Wrestling/cid/1893532-Create-your-own-fur