*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1918865-Ultimate-FURRY-Wrestling/cid/1530382-Make-warlike-love
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1918865
Fight in five divisions and face the mighty champions. Anything goes furry fights!
This choice: Yiff!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Make warlike love!

    by: Braun Beatdown
Just couldn't resist the alluring call of mating season, eh? Well saddle up and get ready for the ride of your life as you try to bed as many furs as you can before one manages to make your heart (and other places) throb too hard and you're forced to put away wet.

Diana Drillbit (Rhino herm): A quirky, spunky gal who is all about the concept of free love and has the libido of a thousand horny cats, she's a crunchy granola girl who just wants to make people smile. Of course, she also believes that if you're struggling under her girthy cock and begging for her to stop fucking so hard, then you're clearly not trying to enjoy the free love and she'll just have to keep humping.

The Stud With No Name (stallion): This cowboy's been around the block more than a few times, and put more than his fair share of mares (and colts!) through the ride of their lives, but nobody knows where he came from. A stetson on his head and a poncho around his body is all he needs. Then again, you wouldn't need a lot in the way of clothing either if your erection rivaled most Winger girls. Seriously, getting fucked by him is like taking it from a steel girder backed by the force of Niagara Falls. It's a wonder how anyone survives his brutal fucking, but one thing is sure: It's INCREDIBLE.

Champion: The Huntress (cougar): : An eight-foot tall beast of sensual power unknown to the civil fur. She harnesses her natural instincts to such a level that her use of the yiffing arts borders on sexual omnipotence. She strikes suddenly and with purpose, and does not release her foe until she has slaked her lusts. Most likely, that will be long after you've passed out.


As per the rules, you can choose either of the Returning Fighters and follow their rise to glory OR you can create your own. Remember that they can be of any size, species and age!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Braun Beatdown (UN: beatdown at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Braun Beatdown has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1918865-Ultimate-FURRY-Wrestling/cid/1530382-Make-warlike-love