*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Book on the beach
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1918549-Turn-the-page/cid/1529324-Book-on-the-beach
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1918549
you and your friends discover a book, strange thing is, you're in it!
Chapter #1

Book on the beach

    by: Demon-Lord-Raiju
It was a warm summers evening in Los angeles, Laughter could be heard on one of the many beaches that characterised the famous city, as five people walked along the sands, barefooted.

first one you'd notice would be the brown haired guy walking backwards while talking to his friends he wore a hawaiian shirt that was open to reveal his tanned bare chest, as well as a pair of palm tree patterned shorts. his hair hung in messy fashion over his forhead, just a few bangs going lower then his eyes. His friends just laughed along with him, knowing full well that this behaviour was normal for him. The boy's name was Nathan, Nate to his friends.

One of the girls in the group laughed at a joke of his, her emerald eyes gave off a sweet persona, that, coupled with her bubblegum pink hair, convinced anyone she met of her friendly personality. she wore a thin jacket over a bikini and shorts, which showed off her flawless skin and athletic body.

the third member of the group, and arguably the tallest, wore a sleeveless shirt with a high collar, along with 3/4 pants. his red hair went down to his shoulders, covering one of his hazel coloured eyes. he looked slightly more serious then the others, but still laughed along merrily to Nathans Jokes. this is Hunter Nico, 'Nick' to his friends.

fourth in the group was a young girl of 14, with blonde hair and blue eyes. she stood a bit shorter then Mari, wearing a one piece bathing suit and a sun jacket. she looked timid but friendly and was an overall pretty girl, this girl was known as Elena, her beauty was however nowhere near the beauty of the fifth girl.

said fifth person was a young, 16 year old girl with beauty far beyond her years, her hazel brown eyes shone against her pale, flawless complexion, while her athletic, lean body was clad in a purple bikini top and short shorts, her long black hair cascaded down to her lower back. this girl was Bethany 'Beth.'


Nathan continiued to joke around before he tripped over something in the sand.

"huh?! ah!!" he yelled, falling flat on his back, much to the amusment of the others.

"we told you you'd fall over doing that Nate." said Mari, giggling.

"it wasn't my fault, i tripped over something" he said, rummaging through the sand to look for the object that tripped him, pulling out an old, worn out tomb.

"whats that?" asked Elena, looking at the book in wonder.

"hmm, looks like an old tomb of some kind...hold on" said Nate, opening the book.

"whats it say Nate?" asked Nick.

"huh...thats weird...theres no title. just an author called Jaden....wait...is that my name?" he replied, flicking through the pages. "hey, we're all in here!" he said, looking at...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. his page.

*Noteb*
2. Mari's page.

*Noteb*
3. Hunter's page.

*Noteb*
4. Elena's page.

*Noteb*
5. Bethany's page.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Demon-Lord-Raiju (UN: vault-dweller at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Demon-Lord-Raiju has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1918549-Turn-the-page/cid/1529324-Book-on-the-beach