*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More choices...
  2. Which trainer?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1917974-Pokemon-trainers-weight-gain/cid/1526753-More-choices
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1917974
The story about the pokemon journey of male trainers who gain weight along the way...
This choice: More choices...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

More choices...

    by: Samsmith92samsmith
Name Lucas Diamond
Age: 19
Complexion:
Hair: Short blue
Height: 5'8
Weight: 10 stone ---- 140 lbs
Body type: Stocky average
Description: Lucas is a young pokemon trainer starting his journey with his best friend Barry. Unlike Barry, Lucas is calm and patent, and not in the slightest bit energetic. As he travels he is often found snacking on cakes or sweets between battles and quests, though much to his dismay Lucas is often left to catch up with the energetic Barry often runs to experience new things, despite being quite stocky and relatively unfit.
Image http://tinyurl.com/axwjzuu

Name Hilbert 'Toya' Black
Age: 20
Complexion: Fair
Hair: Brown
Height: 5'10
Weight: 9 stone 9 lbs ---- 135 lbs
Body type: Skinny fat
Description: Hilbert Black, known to his friends as Toya, is a extroverted young Pokemon Trainer from Nuvema Town traveling with his friends Cheren and Bianca to face his first gym battle. His relaxed nature, that some call lazy, is much to the contrast to his two friends. And despite physically appearing to be quite slender, he has a surprisingly pudgy stomach, mostly on account of his lack of exercise, rather than bad eating habits.
Image http://tinyurl.com/bmjpu3x

Name Nate Wayland
Age: 21
Complexion: Pale
Hair: Tousled, light brown
Height: 6'0
Weight: 9 stone 5 lbs ---- 131 lbs
Body type: Slender
Description: Nate Wayland is a newly qualified Pokemon League trainer from Aspertia City just starting out on his Pokemon journey with his best friend Hugh White. In contrast to his moody and single minded best friend, Nate is patent and commonsensical, using his street smarts to guide the two safely on their journey, and help Hugh on the frequent occasions charges in like a bull in a china chop, and either gets into trouble or offends people. Nate is fairly tall and slim, and though not at all toned or athletic is physically quite fit.
Image http://tinyurl.com/aefnyjp

Name Hugh White
Age: 21
Complexion: Pale tanned
Hair: Scruffy Blue
Height: 5'11
Weight: 10 stone 3 lbs ---- 143 lbs
Body type: Toned, athletic
Description: Like his best friend Nate, Hugh White is a newly qualified Pokemon League trainer from Aspertia City. His blunt, moody and single minded personality often gets him in trouble, and see's him fall out with people. Fortunately his closest friend Nate's personally contrasts so much that the two seldom argue or fall out. Like Nate, Hugh cares enormously for Pokemon and is far more vocal about it and doesn't let an abuse by someone else, go unnoticed. Being the son of a martial arts instructor, Hugh is fit, athletic and toned, and the rare occasions he persuades nate to wrestle with him he always wins, hands down.
Image http://tinyurl.com/bq7chxo

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Lucas Diamond

2. Hilbert 'Toya' Black

3. Nate Wayland

*Noteb*
4. Hugh White

5. More choices...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Samsmith92samsmith (UN: samsmith92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Samsmith92samsmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1917974-Pokemon-trainers-weight-gain/cid/1526753-More-choices