*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1916078-Transformation-Central/cid/2781082-A-Good-Tsar-ting-Point
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1916078
A young man find himself at a subway station, but there's more to it then he thinks...
This choice: Tsareena!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A Good Tsar-ting Point

    by: Unknown
Are you alright? You hear a muddled voice call out to you. This day has been a busy one, to say the least. Another day of working yourself to the bone, you were desperate to get home and into a comfy bed. But you got out later than usual, forgetting that your usual train didn't run so late. And so you took a chance on this train in this lesser known station. Never set foot in it until today, and while you otherwise might have been worried about the unfamilair territory, that ended quickly once you took a seat. And then started to lay down. And then closed your eyes.

Hello? Please, wake up! The voice was getting clearer now, and you could feel someone poking your back repeatedly. A nice, peaceful nap interrupted by some well-intentioned but annoying individual. But now paying attention to the sensations hitting your body, you feel one arm is very numb. You must have slept on a nerve or pinched it somehow. And then you get your face off of the seat and realize your left arm and leg were both hanging off the side of the seat this whole time. You could've been easily confused for a passed-out drunk in this position! But finally you take the opportunity to sit up and stretch.

"Oh, phew! I was worried you fainted or something." Turning to your left you see a young woman with green hair, probably in her twenties. She's dressed in an orange tracksuit and black shorts. "Huh, now that I got a better look at you, you don't look like you're from around here. Hmm..." She pulled out a red device and held it in front of you. A new phone, maybe? Nah, too wide... "Wow, you're from so far away! Cool!" You had to admit, after being forcefully woken up, this one-sided conversation was starting to get on your nerves...how would she even know where you're from? The girl definitely didn't notice the look on your face, though. "It's weird to see you all by yourself, too...is your Trainer with you?"

A personal trainer? Were you being confused for some famous athlete, maybe? You finally decided to speak up. "Listen, I-"

"Whoops! I forgot it was pointless to ask, sorry!" She says dismissively. You're almost in shock at her response. That was pretty rude! "Welp, just in case, let me try...THIS!" With swift movements, the girl grabs something from her pocket and throws it- directly at you!

"OW! What the-?!" You're distracted by the pain for a second and don't see what the object was. You vigorously rub the side of your head while glaring at the girl, unaware that your previously short hair began growing and making its way to your shoulders.

"Okay, so you're not wild. My bad. Your cry sounded pretty cute, though!" The girl sheepishly grins as the train grinds to a halt. "Oh, there's my stop. Nice meeting you!" And as quickly as you had met this girl, she vanished.

...what the hell just happened?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
WindGarden has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1916078-Transformation-Central/cid/2781082-A-Good-Tsar-ting-Point